Wilden Pump & Engineering Employee Reviews

Intense manufacturing environment
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Grand Terrace, CASeptember 16, 2015
I was able to egress from my beginnings as a QC Inspector to a Senior Buyer position. Years ago there was great opportunities.available.
Pros
Interesting and diverse product, lots of travel
Cons
Short on job security
Many job opportunities
Engineering Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grand Terrace CAOctober 5, 2014
I started as a temp and worked my up to an Engineering Data Coordinator. I was the first women to work in the plant were I worked in the shipping department.
Pros
Job diversity, variety of job opportunites
Cons
Reached the top job opportunities for a women
No opportunites
International/National Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Terrace, CAJanuary 19, 2013
Learned more about Exportation of product to other countries and requirements are. The hardest part of the jib was working with production to get straight answers for the clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was the actual interaction with the clients. Co-workers were fine try not to get to involved personally. Management was not very accessible for questions and problems that needed direction.
Working for Widen is like working for your family
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Terrace, CAJanuary 18, 2012
Wilden offers benefits, room for advancement within the company domestically and internationally, employees are kept informed on the status of the company. Executives make an effort to know the employees and their families. They are involved with the community and charitable organizations.

Received recognition as a company to work for in the Inland Empire
Pros
onsite private park that employees can reserve
Cons
i can't think of any cons