WILDLIFE TRADING COMPANY Employee Reviews

Needs leadership
Director of Merchandise (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 23, 2017
Difficult place to work due to lack of leadership. Constant turn-over because the owners do not care about the team that works under them. IF they had different leaders, it could be a very successful company.
Fun, educational, and friendly work enviornment.
Photographer/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 22, 2015
Working for Wildlife trading company is a delight. The management team is understanding and is there to provide support when needed.
Pros
Relaxed work enviornment.
Cons
No insurance, bad pay.
Small company with a family feel and therefore a better chance for advancement
Corporate Planner / Reorder Buyer (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTJune 18, 2013
Everyone in the company where's more than one hat and therefore you have the capability of learning a lot of different skills. The management of WTC gave me numerous challenges and confidence I have today to further my career in a number of fields under the Operations balloon. You won't find more hard working and positive people than you will at WTC. The hardest part of the job for me was stepping away from job because I always felt one of the stores did not receive their product or I had not looked at the numbers enough to understand why we should or should not purchase more for that store or the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the people and the end result.
Pros
working from home, people, not to many weekends at the corporate level, advancement
Cons
healthcare, and pay is a little lower due to being a smaller company