I enjoyed working at Wildwood. I enjoyed working with individual that I felt that I could make a difference in their life.
Community Support Team Manager (Former Employee) – Albany, NY – August 29, 2013
1. Read staff's progress notes and review plans that weren't address.
2. Being available for staff and individuals being served regularly, by phone, email, face to face.
3. Writing plans for individuals being serviced.
4. Being available to meet with families or finding programs for those being serve.
5. Making sure individuals homes are safe and sanitary.
The hardest part of the job was ensuring that those being served was not taken advantage of by others especially financially.
Individuals finally accomplishing a goal that they set for themselves, i.e. successfully counting demention of money or saving for an items that was on their wish list.