Be a part of the exciting brand of Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Supplements! Wiley's Finest is a truly American made brand of Omega-3 supplement proudly purified in Ohio from Wild Alaskan Fish Oil all 100% caught in the USA. Be a part of this exciting opportunity to work with our sales team in supporting our nationwide broker network and our retailers from coast to coast. Learn more about our brand at www.wileysfinest.com
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in sales, customer service, or similar customer facing position is required.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Some experience working in a retail environment is required.
- Excellent phone skills, personable attitude, and comfort in interacting with a wide variety of customers and/or vendors is required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to follow instructions and work independently.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Must be comfortable with data entry. Accuracy, good spelling, and document formatting skills are a must.
- A high comfort level with Microsoft Office, esp. Excel is required
- Customer Service – Responsible for answering incoming calls, providing sales support, and becoming an expert about Wiley’s Finest brand products. May be required to assist in the preparation of shipments to customers. Is able to answer questions, address complaints, process returns, complete AER paperwork, and provide customer service to both consumers and retailers.
- Inside Sales Support – Assists Wiley’s Finest Sales team in supporting customer interactions: receives customer orders, generates sales orders, tracks shipments and provides status updates to brokers and customers. Provides any other clerical assistance that sales requires. Performs routine data polishing and scrubbing tasks.
- Event, Tradeshow and Retail Demo support – Attends WF events, tradeshows, and retail demos as is required by Sales.
- Onsite Sales Support - From time to time, customer service rep may be required to visit customers with Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, or other sales leadership.
- General Clerical Support - Provides general assistance and support of clerical tasks: writing reports, generating speadsheets, maintaining files and records.
- Duties are mostly routine, requiring good judgment and experience to successfully accomplish tasks with daily interaction and management with supervisor.
Wiley's Finest is a premium of brand of Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Omega-3 Dietary Supplements distributed nationwide in health food stores,...