Wiley Rein LLP

Wiley Rein LLP Employee Reviews

Productive workplace and really nice co-workers
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 30, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of entering time, preparing expense reports and/or new client matter forms, copying, faxing, scanning, drafting simple letters and making revisions if necessary, mailing out letters, filing, answering telephones and working with the accounting department regarding any billing.
It was a wonderful experience
Marketing/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 21, 2015
My days were quite busy
I learned how to manage multiple concurrent assignments, prioritizing projects according to deadlines dates
Management was great
My co-workers were wonderful
Re-prioritizing my work sometimes on the hour.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunities to be creative
Challenging, which I enjoy
Legal Secretary (Current Employee), Washington DCOctober 16, 2014
The people I work for have tremendous confidence in me and continue to give me new responsibilities even after nine years
Professional and fair
Staff Member (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: management articulated clear expectations
Cons: currently experiencing a cultural shift
Original firm management had been with the Firm at its inception and was professional, efficient, and fair. Expectations were clearly communicated and staff felt that they were contributing to a larger purpose. Leaders were committed to looking out for support staff. In the last few years has transitioned to second generation leadership.
Difficult job, great support staff
Legal Assistant - Patent Litigation (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: experiences and opportunities
Cons: difficult work
I am so appreciative of the experiences I was allowed at WileyRein. It is a great company, with excellent staff. Legal assistant at this firm, and at any firm, is very difficult. It is especially difficult to balance the demands of the job with life at home. Overall, I would recommend this company to anyone in the field.
Dedicated to the persuit of excellence
Insurance Practice Records Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 21, 2014
A great team talented professionals dedicated to the persuit of excellence in client service and satisfaction
productive work environment, enjoyed working with staff, user friendly accounting software (CMS/Rippe and Kingston)
Billing Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 7, 2013
A typical day was productive, I supervised eight billing specialist and one billing file clerk. I observed the daily work request, disiminate work and offered sound solutions work to related issues. Provided work progress reports to CFO in daily management meeting. I improved my ability to work around problems to provide solutions within the work place while maintaining the firms objectives and improving the morale of the staff. The hardest part of the job was implementing change, the most enjoyable part was making the effort to restore confidence between Management and Staff by providing training exercise, collaborating with the staff and implementing written procedures and department practices to provide a sense of transparency.
A wonderful firm to work for.
Legal Secretary (Healthcare) (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 8, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: more administrative work than secretarial in my position
A very nice workplace. I truly enjoyed my tenure there, and especially enjoyed working for the same two partners during my time with the firm. A good relationship with all my co-workers. The firm genuinely cared about their employees, which made my decision to leave the firm much more difficult.
Legal Experience
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 5, 2012
-Posted website content and made online updates to attorney bios, events/speeches and articles
-Updated and formatted all branded marketing materials and documents