WiLine Networks Employee Reviews

financially struggling, horrible culture
VP, Network Engineering (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAFebruary 28, 2017
WiLine Networks continues to struggle financially, going through layoffs again in 2016. The company culture is horrible, dog-eat-dog, with continual abuse and disrespect from the top. I wouldn't recommend WiLine to my worst enemy.
Productive and fun place to work
Commercial Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 29, 2016
Well trained. Management treats you very fairly and have a very "open door" policy. They are never too busy to help you with anything that you may need.
Not interested in giving feedback
Commercial Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAJanuary 28, 2014
In an increasingly challenging TelComm environment, WiLine Networks simply does not compare in service, professionalism, employee advocacy, praise or support.
9-5 job with no advancement opportunities poorly managed
Voice Provisioning Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay AreaJuly 3, 2013
Working as a Voice Provisioning Engineer at Wiline networks I had on average 15 new voice customer accounts i would manage and eventually install at any given time. I had the responsability of coordinating and installing the customer from the time they signed the contract to completion which included transitioning the contract to billing. A typical days work usually consisted of communicating with various customers to schedule future site surveys, performing site surveys, working with the customer to design their new voice system. I also worked with our voice carrier to submit and schedule the porting of the customers phone numbers. Once I had sufficient info from the customer including the make, model and MAC addresses of their IP phones I would create the new voice system for the client, provision the new phones and test funtionallity. I would schedule install dates with the customer and perform the installs of the new phone system at the customer site. I would also train the customer on how to use the new system.
Pros
I managed my own schedule and had the flexibility to telecommute when performing admin work.
Cons
The company has been in business for 8 years but had the organization of a 6 month start up.
Great company culture
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Foster City, California, United StatesApril 16, 2013
Great company culture at WiLine...nice staff members, managers, etc.

Flexible work-hours, good vibe, and lots of fun!
Pros
flexible work-hours
Cons
need more office space (but that's actually a good thing, because of company growth).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WiLine Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7