We are seeking qualified candidates for a PC / SERVER / DVR field service technician.
- On site repair of PC-based digital video recorders (DVRs), servers and workstation PCs
- On site troubleshooting and repair of servers, computers and system components
(cameras, panels, etc.)
- Installation of loaner equipment and reinstallation of repaired components
- Perform preventive maintenance on systems
- Troubleshoot / configure network and/or remote LAN / WAN or internet connection
- Program / configure routers, switches, DSL modems, etc.
EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- A+ Certification
- PC hardware repair experience
- Associate or technical degree in electronics, computer science and LAN / WAN technologies
- Strong IT / networking skills
- Strong PC / Windows O.S. skills ( SQL, Windows server, LINUX)
- Ability to learn and master several computer software platforms
- CCTV / Access control systems installation / service experience a plus
- Related audio/video/electronics systems installation/service experience a plus
- Competitive wages
- 401K Retirement Program with employer participation
- Comprehensive Health / Dental / Disability Insurance Program
- Paid vacation, holidays & sick days
- Company vehicle
- Family oriented and well-established company
Will Electronics is an established and well-respected commercial security systems provider in business since 1955, specializing in the installation and service of IP based Access Control, IP based Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. At Will Electronics we are a customer driven organization that prides itself in delivering state of the art systems with an unmatched level of customer service.
Will Electronics, established in 1955, is a well-respected commercial security systems provider. We are a SDM Top 100 System Integrator...