Willamette Dental

Willamette Dental Employer Reviews

long lunches
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 19, 2014
I provided customer support to patients, Responsible for verifying insurance coverage, scheduled high volumes of patients with Webers Scheduling, Answered the phones and took patient calls, did daily front office duties, and were responsible for checking patients in and out of the office.
Great Managers
ACR (Former Employee), Vancouver, WaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, almost free dental, pto
Cons: pay, late hours and saturdays.
Typical day- 8-5pm during training. After training you work 9-6 and one saturday out of the month. I learned that if you think you like call centers, think again! This job is not for you. You go home STRESS! Management was the greatest I have ever worked with. Co-workers were awesome. Hardest part of the job was dealing with non stop calls. Most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits. If you ever want a Monday off think again. You will hardly ever get a Monday off unless you have Seniority. You make 12 an hour to start and if you have any dental background they won't even budge. You basically have to "sell" yourself for your annual review. If your desperate for a job, this is okay but don't kid yourself.
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, WADecember 9, 2013
Pros: one hour lunches
Cons: parking
Assisted patients with dental appointments, set up new patient accounts, worked cancellation list, verified insurance benefits and eligibility.
Extern after School for three Months
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Gresham OregonJuly 19, 2013
I am very punctual and arrive early each and every day to set up and prepare for the day. I mentioned in my last review, I take every opportunity to learn something new by asking question or simply by observing others, but it’s true, wherever I have worked I show the same quantities. I was an extern and learned a lot by taking the initiative and anticipating what needed to be done. I am a hard working and it shows.
fast pace office
Dental Assistant/ Lead/ Emergency Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 19, 2013
Pros: fast pace, vacation time, benefiets
Cons: long hours can be a con but i was use to it.
I did many things at willamette from perio to supervising. I worked at several offices in portland, Or. hardest part of a day is falling behind schedule. I hate to make my patients wait for their schedule appointment. I always had fun with my co-workers that makes the day.
amazing staff
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMarch 29, 2013
everyone at willamette dental on mill plain in vancouver, wa, is knowledgeable, understanding, caring, and kind.
Great Healthcare Experience
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free/vendor lunches, great vacation time, full benefits, and several locations
Cons: hourly pay scale is slightly low
I work in the Purchasing Dept of Willamette Dental Group and, for the most part, love my job. I moved up to the position over the last 10 years and have expanded the "Buyer" title to mean a variety of things for me. For example, I also oversee:
- Accounts Receivables
-Procurement software setup and training
-Production software item setup
-Productions software purchase order maintenance
-Account balancing

Just to name a few. I love that the job changes all the time and provides challenges. it ensures an active job that is never dull or repetitive. Our mission statement of evident based dentistry is also something that I believe in both as an employee & patient, making it a really great place to work for. I aslo love that it is healthcare so you are making a difference in your community as well as being in a field that will never be obsolete.
Willamette Dental
Registered Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMarch 8, 2013
Pros: love the patients and co-workers
Cons: 10 hr days
Willamette Dental is a great company to work for with awesome benefits. Everyone works hard with one common goal in mind. The staff and Doctor's are great kind hearted people with a high drive for professional achievment their work.
good place to start
dental hygienist (Current Employee), Gresham, ORMarch 17, 2012
willamette dental is a great place to start your career. great benefits

About Willamette Dental

Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Willamette Dental Group has been providing high quality dentistry for more than 40 years. – Read more