Willamette University

Willamette University Employer Reviews

Flexible work hours and the ability to be employed while focusing on school
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Salem, ORAugust 20, 2013
My typical day as an office assistant consisted of sorting mail for the departmental staff, making copies for staff and/or students, typing documents for the Administrative Assistant, and possibly delivering documents to other university offices.

While in this position, I learned how to multi-task and how to work around interruptions. I learned that – more... although I may be working on a task, it was important to stop and help staff and students who came in needing assistance, then return to my own task.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the variety of tasks that I had to complete. Also the ability to work while attending school was very appreciated. This was possible through the flexible hours, and the recognition by management that academics were a priority. – less
University Employment
QUAD Center Assistant (Current Employee), Salem, ORApril 7, 2013
Working for the University as both a QUAD Center employee and research assistant for professors has allowed me gain valuable skills in organization and working with others.
Great and useful program teaching future managers of Oregon's public organizations
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee), Salem, ORAugust 8, 2012
Pros: very useful work.
Cons: limited hours
Great program where I taught and managed the program, including admissions to the program.