Seeking a Quality Manager to be a member of the management team in Kinston, North Carolina. Kinston is in Eastern North Carolina and is in close proximity to Greenville, Goldsboro, and New Bern, North Carolina.
- BS degree preferred, will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in Quality role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing a ISO type quality system and preparing ISO procedures
- Experience in a manufacturing laboratory, including physical property testing
- Process development, improvement, and control skills
- Significant experience with data acquisition and statistical analysis (SPC, etc.)
- Six-Sigma/lean manufacturing training preferred
- Ability to conduct root cause analyses and maintain a corrective action system to
correct nonconforming conditions and complaints.
- Ability to implement the performance measurements necessary to effectively evaluate organizational performance and trends in product quality, services, customer satisfaction and the cost of poor quality. Use the results of performance evaluation to target improvement efforts.
- Excellent computer skills including strong background in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
If you have the skills and education that are needed, please send a Word resume along with a cover sheet outlining your experience and salary history. We offer a competitive salary and benefits program including bonus potential. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Founded in Albany, New York, in 1898 by William Barnet, the Company has been dedicated to a vision of being preeminent in trading and...