William Hill Manor

William Hill Manor Employee Reviews

Too many changes that are not thought through
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easton, MDFebruary 20, 2015
Too many changes that do not make sense and go against, Best Practices. Employees expected to work their hours and be "on call" with no compensation. If someone calls out, you are expected to cover for them and get your own work completed on time.
it was a hard but very rewarding carreer for me
Geratric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton,MDOctober 22, 2014
I loved the rehab and loved all my patients i got very attached to them then when they passed away i was very sad
Very productive and a fun work place from time to time
Line Server, Salad Prep and waitress (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDJune 18, 2013
I loved this job!! It was very productive and fun especially when I was taking my college classes. The hours was great because I have a family, the pay just was not all the great. Even though we worked 2 and a half hours it seem like with all the work, we worked a full 8 hour shift. I learned different types and Unique foods. How to prepare some meals, how to properly set a table. Management was sometimes okay but could become better. The hardest part of the job was to deal with the residence that had nasty attitudes. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new friends and interacting with the residents that appreciate you.
Pros
free meals, flexiable work schedule
Cons
no benefits, little pay
Good place to work, love my residents
CGNA (Current Employee) –  Comp. careDecember 18, 2012
It's a good place to work, even though management can be tough sometimes. I love working with my coworkers and my residents. I'm there for the residents who need my help. Go in at 3 and start putting residents to bed that want to go to bed, then shower the ones that need to be showered, and then get the ones up for dinner, then take my lunch break and put everyone to bed, and keep checking on them and answering call bells.
Pros
great benefits and great coworkers.
Cons
management and communication with all staff.
worked as a geriatric nursing assistant
GNA (Former Employee) –  Easton,Md 21601August 2, 2012
This job required much physical labor. I enjoyed taking care of the residents
Pros
satisfaction helping patients
Cons
too physically demanding
Productive work place
Waitstaff/Host (Current Employee) –  Easton, MDJuly 19, 2012
Come in and prepare your side duties before the doors open. Once the doors are open you serve the residents their meal.
productive work place
Waitstaff/Host (Current Employee) –  Easton, MDJuly 19, 2012
a typical work day at william hill manor is coming in and cutting fruit before the doors open and serve the residents their meal.
Productive Place
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDJuly 17, 2012
A typical day at work would consist of me coming to work, looking at the production sheets and preparing all the foods on the production sheets. Then i would set-up the Lunch tray line and serve it. After Lunch, i would break down the tray line and prepare the foods for the Dinner tray line. After setting up the Dinner tray line i would serve it and then break it down.
Pros
free lunch, good pay
Cons
a lot of people came to work with negative attitudes.
Productive workplace
cna (Former Employee) –  easton,mdNovember 29, 2011
wonderful place to work, lovely people to work with, employees employers and exspecaily working with the residents
Pros
working with wonderful people
Cons
not enough staff at times

William Hill Manor Reviews by Job Title