Williams Companies

Williams Companies Employer Reviews

Excellent management experience
Employee Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OklahomaJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle while working
Cons: temporary contractual agreement
Maintain a safe and effective work environment for fitness facilities.
Maintain incentives to keep workers interested in obtaining and maintaining and healthy and fit lifestyle
Good working relationship with other coworker and fitness instructors
Challenge was finding continued to keep fitness facility full of participants, enjoyed the challenge
Enjoyable to see workers embracing a healthy and fit lifestyle and seeing results of fitness goals.
Active work
Plumbers Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 13, 2014
Pros: productive work
Cons: a dirty job
Being a Plumbers assistant is an active job working with my hands and learning how to operate the equipment. My manager is great instructor I learned a lot from him.

Hardest part for the job i when some of the drains would get back up and it would cause a flood. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning to unclog drains and sewers.
Productive and Fun work place
Receptionist (Current Employee), Ashland, KYNovember 6, 2014
Great company and work environment. Enjoy going to work every day!
Corporate HR Generalist (Former Employee), WaverlySeptember 24, 2014
I love this place, Fast paced alway on the go. The only downside is its distance from my home. Great people!
great place to work
Legal Service Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2014
processed mail routine trips to bank and court runs. helping attorneys with fillings in all courts
Project Supervisor
Williams Land Project Supervisor (Former Employee), PRINETON, NJAugust 16, 2014
In my previous position as Land Project Supervisor for the Williams Company, I supervised a staff Right of Way Agents working on many projects. Those projects were at different locations in NJ and PA. My involvement with the projects was from conception to completion of the actual pipeline construction. I was responsible for all office communications and any correspondence pertaining to those projects.
While supervising I personally acquired numerous easements and agreements with property owners in difficult areas. I attended formal Planning and Zoning Board, State, County & Municipal meetings pertaining to approvals for those projects.
Nice place to work, a growing company in industry
IT Auditor (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 22, 2014
Pros: nice happy hours and teams, solid pay
Cons: busy season longer hours
Nice company with great teams and fellow coworkers. Days can be 8 hours if not in busy season. Busy season can mean long hours .
n/a
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 5, 2014
I wish not to speak on my experience with afni. I would not recommend anyone pregnant looking for employment to work here.
Easy Place to Work, Horrible Management
Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
Pros: the work load is light
Little to no upward mobility, below industry standard pay, incompetent management
productive
PCA (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTMay 13, 2014
Pros: productive
Cons: hard to get day off
great place to work pleasant atmosphere a lot peace would again for this client
Company got into Barnett Shale gas play late in the game and paid high prices for acreage.
Senior Staff Geoscientist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 28, 2014
Hired to evaluate company's properties in Fort Worth Basin. My work identified a number of geologic hazards (faults) on their acreage and resulted in a reduced the number of horizontal well locations. I saved the company more than thirty million dollars and the VP sought my analysis on every well and farm-in opportunity. Low gas prices stopped the possibility of any profitability on acreage acquired in this basin.
Busy
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: good pay, incentives
Cons: poor mnangement
If you like talking to resolve. Micro management too close. Everyone in others business, instead of focusing on making their bonus ..then want to get upset when they dont get extra cash, when they had option to stay on phone and dedicate.
A great place to work!
Business Process Improvement & Change Management (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 11, 2014
Management and co-workers were enjoyable to work with. Great culture!
good place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Walled Lake, MIMarch 7, 2014
I really worked for Eclipse Aviation and only interface with Williams as far as design for Williams engines only. The outcome was Williams engines did not work. I traveled a lot for Eclipse looking for vendors and research and development on friction stir welding
Cool Experience
Personalization Associate (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSMarch 4, 2014
The holiday peak season was exciting. Also it was very rewarding.
WG is an event marketing agency
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS & CREATIVE SERVICES (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 18, 2014
WG is a smart event marketing agency specializing in producing meetings and events for large corporations, major trade associations and the government. The work environment is very flexible. There is an upbeat attitude and strong work ethic in each of the three main offices: Chicago, New York and Washington D.C.
You will be over worked !
mechanic (Former Employee), Tunkhannock Pa.February 2, 2014
Pros: good bennafits
Cons: no work life ballance
I started with Williams in Colorado and relocated to Tunkahannock.Big mistake! the core management was terrable HR was even worse forget days off 80+ woork week supervisors who thretten you if you want a day off ! I should have stayed in colorado Williams in Colorado is much better to work for it seems like they mooved all the bad supervision up there that had been with the copaney for way to long to be fired.
ok to work for no room for advancement
project support administrator sr (Current Employee), robinson twp paJanuary 7, 2014
lots of favortism at this company not room for advancement i also learned that you need to know people to get ahead in this company
self employed
self employed (Former Employee), philadelphia paDecember 28, 2013
self employment- I have completed health lectures and health coaching for companies
Excellent experience working with friendly people
Associate, Litigation Department (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 8, 2013
Pros: excellent professional development; friendly lawyers and staff; reasonable work/life balance
The two features that stand out most about the firm were excellent professional development opportunities; reasonable work/life balance; and friendly lawyers and stuff. In terms of legal work, most of my time was spent litigating breach of contract cases. I learned a great deal from my experience at the firm, not only about law (and especially the use of procedure for strategic purposes), but also about teamwork -- interacting with intelligent and skilled professionals. My boss consistently gave me advice on new skills as I developed them, and feedback on projects I had completed, which was always constructive without being unduly harsh. My coworkers were friendly, and we all had a good rapport (would go out for lunch semi-regularly, etc.). The hardest part of the job was that the learning curve was very steep, as I was a young attorney when I started. The most enjoyable part of the job was hanging with colleagues after work.

1 2 3

About Williams Companies

Williams Companies has several parts, but they all add up to the delivery of energy and profits. Williams is primarily engaged – Read more