Intership while in school.
R&O Technician Intern (Former Employee) – Walled Lake, MI – April 20, 2015
● Disassembly – Teardown FJ44, FJ33 series engines that come in for overhaul
● Receiving – Receive FJ44 engines from customers, verify parts, initial inspections
● Shipping – Prep and do final inspection on engine. Crate and ship FJ44 engines to customers
● Cleaning – Clean and degrease FJ44, FJ33, F107 engines for main eval inspection
● Building – Building stage rotor turbines and coordinate according to balance mapping
● Inspection – Evaluate the engine parts for airworthiness to correct FAA regulations.
work with turbine engines
alot... felt like working in a garage with a bunch of gear heads. not professional at all.