Williams Lea Employee Reviews

Not a bad job but not a good careear choice
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 26, 2015
Not much room for growth depending on site you are placed in. Upper management not involved. Benefits are good and plenty of vacation time.
Williams Lea
Staff (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 14, 2015
Although the management at Williams Lea emphasizes "advancement from within", it will never happen. You will be stuck in the same position for years and nobody will recognize your efforts.
....................
Desktop Publisher (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 8, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics.
Great company with opportunities for advancement
Mail Center Account Manger (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2015
Great opportunities, good managment and always looking out for employees. Good benefits and great staff. Great amount of PTO days.
great for improving office experience
Office Services Specialist (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTAugust 5, 2015
Pros: nice benefits
Cons: management don't allow for flexibility
Can be extremely productive, no room for growth. Excellent client relationship. No communication with upper management. consistent micromanaging by supervisor.
Good work place.
Reprographic and Production Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 23, 2015
I would work here again. Good working environment and management. Copy and mail work for law firm. Hardest part of job was setting up and clearing food set ups. I am looking for copy work.
People focused company
Account Manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, SCJuly 20, 2015
WIlliams Lea puts a lot of emphasis on the importance of their people. They allow you the ability to make decisions and support those decisions 100%.
great location
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2015
Pros: great location
Cons: experienced but having someone looking over shoulder
with more than 13 years of experience, i don't need anyone looking over my shoulder.

the location was great, machinery up to date.
Energetic atmosphere
Global Supply Chain Account Executive Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch once a month
Cons: Short breaks or non at all
An energetic atmosphere, full of daily challenges . Constant communication between the client and vendors . Daily logistics verification , benchmark pricing , quota analysis , price analysis , constant communication with co -workers via email and / or conference calls . Weekly meetings to confirm ordered product is properly delivered to our customer. Management of a group of buyers,lead and training .
Productive but not really a fun place to work
Records Specialist - Marsh & McLennan (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 19, 2015
Filing, circulating and modifying/updating files. Checking inquries and assisting colleagues from all lines of businesses. Secured confidential information.
Growth opportunites, Lots of job opportunties
Senior Office Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free lunches at times, 2 15 min breaks besides the hour lunch, and flexible schedule
Cons: none
Great place to learn and be in a corporate / legal environment. Staff and employers are adaptable and pleasant. There is a lot of seminars and training class, making advancement more reachable.
Professional Working Environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 26, 2015
• Concierge/Hospitality Duties – answering phones, catering, serving as host to all internal and external guests by anticipating and meeting their needs
• Responsible for coordinating conference rooms for all internal and external meetings
• Provided ad hoc administrative support for both senior and junior executives as far as travel, expenses, and meeting coordination
• Provided support and served as backup to the office manager by facilitating conference/video calls and meetings, receiving and distributing all incoming/outgoing mail, calendar management, ordering supplies etc.
productive and fun workplace
office services associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 13, 2015
productive and fun workplace and it was very busy all day. and like working with people at the site & firm. I enjoyed working there
Productive work place with great co-workers
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: travel
Enjoyed working with my co-workers. In the morning , I would log into the computer to see what jobs are in my mail box for me to complete by end of day. I would prioritize each job depending on the need.
Fun and Productive
CSR/ Floater Supervisor (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 24, 2015
Pros: working
Cons: health care
Williams Lea
I enjoy working with Williams Lee and my co-workers there. I enjoy solving problems. I love to dress to empress with my outgoing personality. My typical day at work is making people smile and feel comfortable. I learned that all people are different and need to be treated the same.
I have manage people in the mail room.
I treat all my co-workers with respect and love and love to be a team player with them.
The hardest part of my job is not completing my task then when time star to run out my energy kicks in.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done and see my supervisor relaxed and do not have to worry.
Good company for a stable position
Account Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2015
Pros: Most managers are pretty awesome people. Great place to get some experience.
Cons: H.R. needs to be more selective in the people they hire. They could do better!
The culture is decent and the availability of different benefit plans is great. One you get to a certain position, advancement is next to impossible.
Some of the associate level employees leave a lot to be desired, as do some of the mid to senior level managers. I have often wondered how a senior account manager doesn't know how to use Excel.
The most enjoyable part of the job is if you are a manager, you enjoy being able to make independent decisions and set your own hours.
The hardest part of the job is adapting to a new site and/or manager. You have to be careful with certain people in management because they will tell your business.
As with any job, had some great co-workers and some not so great co-workers.
Overall, Williams Lea is an okay place to work but not a place to make a career.
Productive and fun environment
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunches from time to time
Cons: had to face cutbacks
Enjoyed going to work. Learned good customer service skills. Had a great experience learning to create books and brochures.
Allowed me to transition from public to privte sector.
Office Services Associate Lead (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: client relations
This company enabled me to transition from public to private sector.
I gained knowledge and perspective from my coworkers, increasing my abilities and confirming my work ethic. I was able to develop systems which established smooth running departments. Working at Foley & Lardner LLP was a great experience, developing many strong client relationships.
Productive, Fun, great managers,
Mailroom Lead (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2015
Great place to work! Great employee benefits, bonuses and company lunches. Opportunities to transfer and move up in the company. Awesome managers, supervisors, and employees.
Great Management
Mailroom Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: management, benefits, volume of work.
Cons: company in transition, poor communication
Williams Lea, overall is an good company to work for. The company is a Business Solutions outsource firm. I was placed at a large law firm in the District of Columbia. As a mailroom associate, a typical day included: package delivery, mail sorting, faxing, reprographics, and various clerical tasks. In the duration of my employment with Williams Lea I learned that the business solutions department is a critical component of large entities that we partner with. Management was exceptional and provided the best possible work environment without bias. We were treated as equals and our opinions were always included in major decisions. However communication was a weakness amongst them. My co- workers were productive but teamwork was a weakness. Arguments often erupted creating an awkward, and sometimes unpleasant, work day. The hardest part of my job was coping with the frequently revised policies and poor communication. Williams Lea and the work site I was assigned to were in transition which made my job difficult at times. The contract between Williams Lea and the firm was under revision and renewal. New policies and daily operations were frequently presented, revised, or omitted thus, creating a stressful environment in addition to poor communication and lack of teamwork. Despite all of the chaos, I enjoyed our company events and the volume of work throughout the day. I also appreciated the way that management expressed genuine appreciation for my work.