We have an immediate need for nursing personnel in Baltimore, MD/Baltimore City.
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs)
- Two (2) nurses for Neuro Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - 1-night shift and 1-rotating shift
- Three (3) nurses Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACUs) - rotating shifts
- RNs must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree;
- CNA’s must be certified,
- RNs, PACUs and CNA’s must be Maryland Licensed
- Two or more years of Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Background check from the state in which you live;
- Must obtain your own background checks documentation from your state i.e, Motor Vehicle Administration
- Must have a CPR and First Aid Certification;
- Option to choose shift is available
- Up to 8-12 hours per day; 48 hours per week
- ICU Days/Rotating Shifts: $33-$37 per hr. depending upon experience.
- ICU for Night Commitment: $34-$39 per hr. depending upon experience.
To schedule an Interview: Contact: Denise Robinson Director of HR Recruitment CAISS Group, LLC Capital Area Information Systems and Solutions
1201 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 225
Washington, DC 20036
Monday- Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The Williams Life Center, Inc. (WLC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation established in 1998 for the expressed purpose of serving youth...