Williams Mullen

Williams Mullen Employer Reviews

Very nice law firm, but a poor fit
Estates and Trusts Paralegal (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 15, 2014
This is was very poor fit; the firm was unable to provide the on-the-job training they promised and I was unable to perform to the level they expected. All other aspects of the firm were very nice and under different circumstances, I would have loved working there.
Interesting and challenging place to work.
Legal Secretary/Administrative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 18, 2013
Pros: casual dress on fridays. parking was paid by the firm.
A typical day involved typing and editing documents regarding real estate, zoning and land use. I typed correspondence and memos from dictation or handwritten notes for 2 attorneys. I answered phones and either took messages or directed calls, sent faxes, made copies and scanned documents into file site. I talked with clients and managed day-to-day calendars for my attorneys. I entered time for my attorneys and monitored their CLE credits. I learned the new software and hardware as it was added to the original system. I assisted in the trusts and estates department by typing and editing documents for the attorneys there.
I found my co-workers to be interesting and fun.
The hardest part of my job was when people didn't return my calls with information that I needed in order to go forward with a project.
I was happiest at work when I was busy and felt that I was accomplishing something.
nice offices, friendly staff and nice employee lounge
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 18, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: benefits
After merger, employee morale was at it's lowest, benefits were reduced and bonuses were cut.
Decent place and friendly people
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 19, 2012
Pros: friendly respectful
Cons: cut backs, no bonus, no growth
I had a great experience working at Williams Mullen. They are very fair. The activities we had to bring the attorneys and staff together were always fun and genuine.