Williams Transport Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Interesting get ti see new things and meet new people
Driver transporting enginneers and conductors (Former Employee) –  Stollings, WVMay 18, 2017
Lot of driving in heavy traffic. Learned to deal with all kinds of different people. Owner and bosses are good to help when you need them . Lot of setting and waiting . Seeing different people.
Cons
No benefits at alk
Robbed me and a coworker blind!!!!
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 17, 2017
The owner hired me on to help deliver furniture for Rooms To Go. I noticed something was off when i didn't fill out any paperwork for my information. I worked there for about a month and still no paperwork. After a month he stopped calling me and a coworker in to work. We thought we got fired. Well turns out the owner owed a substantial amount of money to my coworker (over $1,200) and me (only $150) . He decided to disappear on us. Still haven't heard of him.
Williams Transport
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 11, 2016
Transporting vehicles from various places in and out of state as requested. Picking operable and in operable cars, trucks, etc. The most enjoyable part is traveling to different cities.
Easy job, Bad pay
Crew Hauler (Current Employee) –  WVApril 2, 2014
Summary says it all. On call 6 Days a week, Dispatchers get mad if you don't answer your phone on your only day off, pays minimum wage and nothing more. Other than the bad stuff, the job itself is easy. You just sit in the van and haul Railroad train crews around and most of those guys are fun and pleasant to work with.
not a good company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Julia, WVJanuary 16, 2014
didnt have enough hours to work didnt pay enough money either very poor management
We were small group but dedicated to being a sucessful company
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCOctober 3, 2013
Very busy but rewarding experience to have built a sucessful company from the ground up. Gained a vast knowledge of business and what it takes to make a business grow,everyone working together to see the end result of satisfied customers
Pros
Working for myself, very satisfiying
Cons
Long hours, adverse conditions at times
i like the people i haul
Taxi Driver (Current Employee) –  logan wvOctober 21, 2012
i see alot of thing i like my job justi would like medical ins.more money and a better job for my self