Williamson Medical Center

Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews

good people place
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee), franklin,tnFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: short staffed
customer service, client service, answer phones draw blood label properly manage time wisely good people good co workers when your short staffed having a sit down with co workers for a pot luck dinner
I love my co workers
RN (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 25, 2015
The co workers are great. Management tells you what you want to hear yet does nothing about it. Learned how to mange my time.
So sad I even stayed this long
Security Officer/ Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: they will pay for school
Cons: low paying
This company is not as advertised. The night shift lack sound leadership and management and the pay is not equal to the living conditions in the area. Diversity is lacking all around.
Great Place to work
Infection Prevention Nurse (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: benefits for part-time employment at very reasonable rates and pto too!
Cons: having to park on the opposite side of the building from where i work.
I started working Part-time for Williamson and have enjoyed every moment. My work schedule is flexible enough for me to work around my school schedule and family time. Management for my dept is the best that I've experiencenced in years.
Williamson Medical Center is a great place to work.
Director of Education & Employee Relations (Former Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: learning work culture
Cons: enough time to complete all the work.
The work culture at Williamson Medical Center is a friendly compassion place to work. The leaders and employees care about their co-workers and taking quality care of their patients.
Williamson Medical
Nutrition Support Dietitian (Current Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 30, 2014
Overall a good place to work, but not much room for advancement.
Only semi-secure job. Always possible that the hospital could be sold or bought out by Vanderbilt.
Not a whole lot of forward thinking in the upper management as it relates to disease prevention and nutrition.
A community hospital providing first class care
Registered Nurse I (Current Employee), Franklin, TNOctober 21, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
A tight knit group of people who care about providing quality care to people who have the potential to become critically ill in a heartbeat. The best part of this job is being compared to the bigger hospitals and coming out on top for being compassionate and caring.
Professional hospital with caring employees
Transporter (Former Employee), Franklin, TNSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: friendly, caring staff
As an employee for almost three years, Williamson Medical is an overall great place to work.
Budget cuts
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 18, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: low pay. no cafeteria for night shift. not enough staff for assistance.
Budget cuts have forced nurses to take more patients with less time per patient.
Managment has an "open door policy" with closed doors.
Morale is at an all time low.
Nurses have greater patient load, sometimes without the assistance of a Nurse Tech.
Primary Care
Receptionist for Primary Care (Former Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: poor management
I answered the phones, directed the calls. Handled billing questions and a lot of patient needs and issues. I scheduled patients for appointments and sent out referrals.
Wonderful place to work!
RN, PRN (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJuly 3, 2014
Pros: everything!
Cons: can't think of any!
There is just a "feeling" when you walk into the building, different from other facilities I have worked in the past. You frequently encounter employees in all areas of the hospital who have worked there for over twenty years. That speaks for itself. Very low turnover rate. Much better nurse to patient ratio than any hospital I have ever worked for. Management very supportive, help out when you're really busy (who does that anymore?)
Great paying, great management / staff relations, clean / fun work atmosphere.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMay 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, meal plan, discount movie tickets, free parking etc.
Cons: hospitals never close, the show must always go on. this is the nature of the job.
Upon arrival, greeting staff, making sure they have the things needed to do their jobs. Supervising and assisting if need be to insure that quality great tasting food / meals were served in our café and to our patients. Our café was like a restaurant that just happened to be inside a hospital. I over saw all production staff and procurement of goods needed for our department to function. I was allowed to manage and was not micro-managed. The hardest part of my job was the 4am cooks shift when I was short man power and could not find coverage. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff and when a dish / menu / plan came together. We had fun, we were like family. A happy employee is always more productive.
Love WMC
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Frankilin, TNApril 4, 2014
Great people, great medical center!

I got to work with a passionate and talented marketing team.
Great Place to Work
Lead NICU RRT (Former Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 7, 2014
Everyone is friendly and work environment is awesome! I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!
Great people, nice place
Paramedic (Former Employee), Franklin TNDecember 3, 2013
A lot of good people, sometimes hampered by management at the hospital level.
Great place to grow
Network Architect (Current Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 8, 2013
I work with great people that are focused on doing a good job the first time.
Company has every thing to offer except good management and fairness :-(
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: co workers very friendly, benefits are great.
Cons: poor management
Having an opportunity to be employed by a company with their benefits was great. However, the management was not fair to their employees, not treated fairly as a department, departments did not exercise the rules with each employee as the supervisor can make elective decisions to allow/disallow/manage an employees company benefits such as personal time off, not enough communication that keeps a contstant rumble between coworkers steady. Results in a negative work environment. Very unfortunate as my co-workers were amazing and we have been identified by ONE of the 6 active Directors in 6 years that we actually ran the departent ourself. Large turn over in directors. Employees are definitely not treated the same across the board. Conversations with your supervisor not confidential and they DO NOT get along with each other at all. They are very intimidated by each other. You're better off working with in your co-workers for resoluation vs consulting with a supervisor. They are not management material. However, there is ONE this is amazing. She is very aware and capable of supervising the ENTIRE department with a well rounded, professional attitude and treats everyone the same.
It''s really a shame because I loved what I did and recognized as a great employee. It was simply the ongoing harrassment and unfairness that resulted in my simply walking away after many attempts to seek resolution in professional manner.
Williamson Medical Center is a growing health facility,top of the line doctors .
Medical Records Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin TnJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: being the front desk receptionist meant meeting many people and meeting their needs.
Cons: witnessing people i knew struggle with illness and sometimes death.
I loved working with patients,hospitals,doctors and all others who needed medical records to further help with patient care. Willamson was growing leaps and bounds and is a top notch medical center.
Great co-workers and good breakfasts in cafeteria.
Emergency Room Registrar (Former Employee), Franklin, TNOctober 16, 2012
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: long hours.
Times were busy in the ER. Lots of patients with lots of problems. Enjoyed helping patients and families in stress filled situations. My co-workers were all very good.
Fast paced, enjoyable workplace
Emergency Admitting Registrar (Former Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 20, 2012
Pros: helping people everyday
Cons: never knowing when you were going to get a break
Everyday was different. I learned to always expect the unexpected. Extrodinary management. Wonderful co-workers. The hardest part of my job was seeing children injured. The best part was helping someone who was scared or worried.

Williamson Medical Center Salaries