Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

This was a good job that gave me good experince in the medical feild
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this job because it gave me the opportunity to work on the medical surgery floor with patients that had to have major surgery. It taught me how to be gentle and patience with the patients.
Fun Place to work, friendly and helpful staff and management. Opportunists for growth
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 13, 2015
Fun place to work with friendly and helpful staff and management. Management is approachable and willing to listen, as well as give helpful advice. Co-Workers are friendly and willing to assist any way they can. Opportunities for advancement available. Manageable work load.
overall a good place to work
RN, Charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin Tn.August 14, 2015
charge nurse for oncology/med surgical floor working 7a-7p and various other shifts if needed.

I learned much about oncology
the management was very supportive and the co-workers very hard workers and loyal

the hardest part of the job was the dying patient because you get very close to the family working 12h shifts

the most enjoyable part of the job was being with the patients and staff on a daily basis.
Pros
close to home and supportive management
Cons
short staff some times
A community focused facility with world-class physicians and services.
Director Marketing and Public Relations (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 10, 2015
Health Care professionals today face a constantly changing world related to patient's expectations and patient reimbursements. This places enormous challenges on leaders to address to remain relevant in the communities they serve.
Employee friendly place to work.
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 27, 2015
WIlliamson Medical is a great place to work. They value their employees by providing training and equipment to provide quality exams safely. My co-workers are a team which helps each other when a modality is being ovewhelmed. Our management team monitors our workload and needs each day. Much appreciation is given for work well done by buying pizza, ice cream and etc.
Pros
Great workplace with competitive salary
Love Labor and Delivery Atmosphere! Great Nurses and Doctors!
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TnMarch 12, 2015
I loved my job and WMC! The benefits are wonderful, and the hospital is clean and everyone is helpful! Management in L and D is not familiar with all aspects of the job on the unit. Makes for some unhappy employees at times. Management in a hospital, in my opinion should be able to cover every position on the floor. She can not. Very Frustrating!
Pros
great doctors and coworkers! you see a miracle everyday!
Cons
management
good people place
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  franklin,tnFebruary 27, 2015
customer service, client service, answer phones draw blood label properly manage time wisely good people good co workers when your short staffed having a sit down with co workers for a pot luck dinner
Pros
great people
Cons
short staffed
I love my co workers
RN (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 25, 2015
The co workers are great. Management tells you what you want to hear yet does nothing about it. Learned how to mange my time.
So sad I even stayed this long
Security Officer/ Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 12, 2015
This company is not as advertised. The night shift lack sound leadership and management and the pay is not equal to the living conditions in the area. Diversity is lacking all around.
Pros
they will pay for school
Cons
low paying
Great Place to work
Infection Prevention Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 8, 2015
I started working Part-time for Williamson and have enjoyed every moment. My work schedule is flexible enough for me to work around my school schedule and family time. Management for my dept is the best that I've experiencenced in years.
Pros
benefits for part-time employment at very reasonable rates and pto too!
Cons
having to park on the opposite side of the building from where i work.

Want to know more about Williamson Medical Center?

Ask a question
Williamson Medical Center is a great place to work.
Director of Education & Employee Relations (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 6, 2015
The work culture at Williamson Medical Center is a friendly compassion place to work. The leaders and employees care about their co-workers and taking quality care of their patients.
Pros
learning work culture
Cons
enough time to complete all the work.
Williamson Medical
Nutrition Support Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 30, 2014
Overall a good place to work, but not much room for advancement.
Only semi-secure job. Always possible that the hospital could be sold or bought out by Vanderbilt.
Not a whole lot of forward thinking in the upper management as it relates to disease prevention and nutrition.
A community hospital providing first class care
Registered Nurse I (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 21, 2014
A tight knit group of people who care about providing quality care to people who have the potential to become critically ill in a heartbeat. The best part of this job is being compared to the bigger hospitals and coming out on top for being compassionate and caring.
Pros
friendly staff
Professional hospital with caring employees
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 28, 2014
As an employee for almost three years, Williamson Medical is an overall great place to work.
Pros
friendly, caring staff
Budget cuts
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 18, 2014
Budget cuts have forced nurses to take more patients with less time per patient.
Managment has an "open door policy" with closed doors.
Morale is at an all time low.
Nurses have greater patient load, sometimes without the assistance of a Nurse Tech.
Pros
free parking
Cons
low pay. no cafeteria for night shift. not enough staff for assistance.
Primary Care
Receptionist for Primary Care (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2014
I answered the phones, directed the calls. Handled billing questions and a lot of patient needs and issues. I scheduled patients for appointments and sent out referrals.
Pros
good hours
Cons
poor management
Wonderful place to work!
RN, PRN (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 3, 2014
There is just a "feeling" when you walk into the building, different from other facilities I have worked in the past. You frequently encounter employees in all areas of the hospital who have worked there for over twenty years. That speaks for itself. Very low turnover rate. Much better nurse to patient ratio than any hospital I have ever worked for. Management very supportive, help out when you're really busy (who does that anymore?)
Pros
everything!
Cons
can't think of any!
Great paying, great management / staff relations, clean / fun work atmosphere.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 3, 2014
Upon arrival, greeting staff, making sure they have the things needed to do their jobs. Supervising and assisting if need be to insure that quality great tasting food / meals were served in our café and to our patients. Our café was like a restaurant that just happened to be inside a hospital. I over saw all production staff and procurement of goods needed for our department to function. I was allowed to manage and was not micro-managed. The hardest part of my job was the 4am cooks shift when I was short man power and could not find coverage. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff and when a dish / menu / plan came together. We had fun, we were like family. A happy employee is always more productive.
Pros
great benefits, meal plan, discount movie tickets, free parking etc.
Cons
hospitals never close, the show must always go on. this is the nature of the job.
Love WMC
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frankilin, TNApril 4, 2014
Great people, great medical center!

I got to work with a passionate and talented marketing team.
Great Place to Work
Lead NICU RRT (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 7, 2014
Everyone is friendly and work environment is awesome! I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!

4.3