Williamson Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great benefits. Great management. Workload, documentation requirements too much.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  6th floor medsurgMay 17, 2017
The amount of redundant documentation is too much to be expected of any one nurse with 6 patients. No organization of care. Acuity not considered. Need better communication between physicians and nurses.
Pros
Nice, friendly co-workers
Cons
Nurse/patient ratio too high
Great Coworkers, Terrible Managment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 1, 2017
Love the labor and delivery unit! The nurses are like sisters and make even the toughest shift bearable. The management, however, needs to be improved. The director has never had patient care experience or done bedside nursing. The policies are complex and many doctors and nurses simply 'do what they've always done' and are very resistant to change. The pay is not competitive at all, and defining not comparable to the cost of living in the area.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management, Pay, Politics
Wonderful place to work
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 1, 2017
Williamson Medical Center is a wonderful place to work. Williamson Medical Center is involved in the community and focused on improving patient care.
Great family atmosphere
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 29, 2017
Always tell new nurses to get a bad nursing job first so you can truly appreciate a good one. Williamson Medical any best nursing job I could have ever or prayed for incredible stuff that's always willing to lend a hand great management as wonderful Administration. Truly make you feel appreciated and needed.
good coworkers, mgt/administration is poor
Medical/Surgical - Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 26, 2017
obsolete culture. still run as a small hospital with politics playing roles in determining advancement while trying to become a relevant large hospital in the middle Tennessee area.
good food
Medical Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 25, 2017
Was a different type of environment. The company is OK, If you like it there go work for them. I thought they were friendly, generally good people. If you like it good company to work for.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
Unstable
Awesome
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 12, 2017
Its an awesome place to work at. Great people. Good management.
Great benefits. Very calm environment. It's clean and has all the supplies you will need for your job.
Best place to work
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 3, 2016
Love working here. Great coworkers. Great communication. Great benefits. Wonderful facility. Best place I've worked in my 46 years!
Great company
ER ACCESS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 13, 2016
My typical day at work is to check with my supervisor on my job assignments always learning to help supervisor when she had to attend meeting.I was basically in charge. Co worker came to me when they needed help. The hardest part of my job is making sure everyone is following through of what is need to be done on a daily basis,
The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with co workers and making sure everything is ok.
This was a good job that gave me good experince in the medical feild
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this job because it gave me the opportunity to work on the medical surgery floor with patients that had to have major surgery. It taught me how to be gentle and patience with the patients.
Fun Place to work, friendly and helpful staff and management. Opportunists for growth
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 13, 2015
Fun place to work with friendly and helpful staff and management. Management is approachable and willing to listen, as well as give helpful advice. Co-Workers are friendly and willing to assist any way they can. Opportunities for advancement available. Manageable work load.
overall a good place to work
RN, Charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin Tn.August 14, 2015
charge nurse for oncology/med surgical floor working 7a-7p and various other shifts if needed.

I learned much about oncology
the management was very supportive and the co-workers very hard workers and loyal

the hardest part of the job was the dying patient because you get very close to the family working 12h shifts

the most enjoyable part of the job was being with the patients and staff on a daily basis.
Pros
close to home and supportive management
Cons
short staff some times
A community focused facility with world-class physicians and services.
Director Marketing and Public Relations (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 10, 2015
Health Care professionals today face a constantly changing world related to patient's expectations and patient reimbursements. This places enormous challenges on leaders to address to remain relevant in the communities they serve.
Employee friendly place to work.
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 27, 2015
WIlliamson Medical is a great place to work. They value their employees by providing training and equipment to provide quality exams safely. My co-workers are a team which helps each other when a modality is being ovewhelmed. Our management team monitors our workload and needs each day. Much appreciation is given for work well done by buying pizza, ice cream and etc.
Pros
Great workplace with competitive salary
Love Labor and Delivery Atmosphere! Great Nurses and Doctors!
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TnMarch 12, 2015
I loved my job and WMC! The benefits are wonderful, and the hospital is clean and everyone is helpful! Management in L and D is not familiar with all aspects of the job on the unit. Makes for some unhappy employees at times. Management in a hospital, in my opinion should be able to cover every position on the floor. She can not. Very Frustrating!
Pros
Great Doctors and Coworkers! You see a miracle everyday!
good people place
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  franklin,tnFebruary 27, 2015
customer service, client service, answer phones draw blood label properly manage time wisely good people good co workers when your short staffed having a sit down with co workers for a pot luck dinner
Pros
great people
Cons
short staffed
I love my co workers
RN (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 25, 2015
The co workers are great. Management tells you what you want to hear yet does nothing about it. Learned how to mange my time.
So sad I even stayed this long
Security Officer/ Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 12, 2015
This company is not as advertised. The night shift lack sound leadership and management and the pay is not equal to the living conditions in the area. Diversity is lacking all around.
Pros
they will pay for school
Cons
low paying
Great Place to work
Infection Prevention Nurse (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 8, 2015
I started working Part-time for Williamson and have enjoyed every moment. My work schedule is flexible enough for me to work around my school schedule and family time. Management for my dept is the best that I've experiencenced in years.
Pros
Benefits for Part-time employment at very reasonable rates and PTO too!
Cons
Having to park on the opposite side of the building from where I work.
Williamson Medical Center is a great place to work.
Director of Education & Employee Relations (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 6, 2015
The work culture at Williamson Medical Center is a friendly compassion place to work. The leaders and employees care about their co-workers and taking quality care of their patients.
Pros
Learning Work Culture
Cons
Enough time to complete all the work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Williamson Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2