Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Energetic Environment
License Benefit Advisor II (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 2, 2016
There was always someone willing to help with a question or concern that someone had. They also provided great lunch and bonuses.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Temporary Assignment
It's the people
Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2016
Great atmosphere to work at. The people, regardless the position or the department, were excellent to work for and with.
Pros
Complementary coffee, tea, soda
Cons
Distance
Great place to learn
Compensation Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 28, 2016
I did a summer internship with Towers Watson and loved it! The office is a laid-back/casual environment with friendly people. My supervisor(s) were always available to answer my questions and help me learn. Even other workers who were no doing the same line of work were extremely friendly and always offered to answer questions/help. You can tell the company cares about their employees growth. The higher-up's often stressed how much they appreciate their interns, which I thought was nice since not many interns at other companies receive such notable recognition. This position involves analyzing data on a day to day basis which can be boring for some people with a lot of energy, but you do get to speak with clients and occasionally meet with coworkers on your "team"--so your days are always busy. I highly recommend working for this company, I was very happy with my experience!
Pros
Competitive pay, great atmosphere, friendly workers, great management
Application Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 22, 2016
Its a Nice Place to work and I enjoy the Knowledge they Provide in Medicare. Willis Towers Watson Is Amazing. The Application Data Input Specialist is responsible for the intake and processing of Medicare Enrollment applications. The Specialist works with the participant to accurately complete insurance applications while ensuring all government and insurance carrier compliance regulations are met.
Pros
Alot Of Knowledge I Enjoyed
Cons
Short Lunch
Towers Watson is a good company to work for.
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 12, 2016
I would come into the office, log on to my system and set up the for any overnight changes. I then would set up my phone line to be open for acceptance. I then would answer the calls and answer all the calls that were asked of me. I would also make the necessary changes as they were needed according to each call. Finally, I would note each call after it ended.
A day at Towers Watson
Application Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 9, 2015
Speak with retirees. Complete their enrollments. Its a good job, But stressful. Alot of the retirees don't like the process they have to go thru
Pros
Free food
Cons
short breaks, Seasonal
Great work environment and excellent management
Cash Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 4, 2015
Employees worked as a team to collectively complete the task. Flexible work schedule. Good compensation and benefits. Most enjoyable job of my career.
Pros
Flexible work scheduld
Cons
Outsourcing
Very flexible work environment
Benefits System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 3, 2015
A very organized company where you can grow as an individual as well as become an exceptional employee. They offer a ton of training classes through SharePoint. They meet your needs as an employer. They provide WFH possibilities in case of a family emergency.
Fast paced learning enviroment
Licensed Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 24, 2015
There are many advancement opportunities with Towers Watson, you can be a phone agent one season and a trainer the next. Plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
No health insurance for seasonal employees
Good culture and Environment
Senior Pension Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 17, 2015
Good culture and environment.
Good work and life balance.
Good career prospect.
Possibility to transfer within different departments or to a different office.
Best Work Place
Administrative Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MONovember 13, 2015
Overall the best work environments. The management and co-workers are highly skilled, very intelligent people who never look down on individuals who were not as skilled as them. There wasn't anything I didn't like about that job. Loved it!
Great place to gain experience
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 6, 2015
Meeting different people and the call flows is great and very flexible with your time and how you handle different situations to assist you at all times
Great Place to work
Employee Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 24, 2015
Towers Watson call center is a great place to learn,grow,and work. Management are always helpful,understanding, and lots of training is always provided. Co-workers are friendly and helpful as well. Work schedule is great with no weekends involved. Advancement opportunity to grow within the company. I wish Towers Watson new call center in NJ nothing less than success.
Fast paced work environment
Billing Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clayton, MOSeptember 19, 2015
No two days are the same. I work on various reports, presentations, billing and correspondence. Periodically have receptionist responsibilities. It's a nice variety of responsibilities.
Great Job but no work life balance
BSA (Former Employee) –  San DiegoSeptember 14, 2015
Long hours and no overtime pay. However you learn a lot in whatever position you have and they do want people to move forward in their positions.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Benefit Administrator/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2015
The company is a great company to work for if you are beginning your career in the job market. It doesn't however, have much room for growth.
Pros
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Fun Work
Actuarial Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhoenixAugust 21, 2015
Great place, with good work practices. I would recommend to anyone looking to get into the consulting business. I have had no issues
Market Leader and Supportive Management
Consulting Actuary (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2015
I have had a great experience at Towers Watson. I feel there are many opportunities for someone starting their career. The work environment is great and I have made lasting friendships with my co-workers. Work life balance is a struggle as is typical with most consulting firms. I truly believe that Towers Watson is the market leader in pension consulting. It is exciting to have access to intellectual capital from so many brilliant associates.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
work-life balance
Productive and a good place to gain benefits knowledge
Email Digital Specialist | Database (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 13, 2015
Working at Towers Watson was like any job, a typical day at work. I've learned how to protect the brand by learning and exercising protocol.
Pros
Flextime
Cons
Busy season, working many hours to keep up with the demand.
Good For Now - Not For Growth
Pension Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 11, 2015
Great for entry-level to gain experience. Good for now - not for growth. Good location in the center of Boston, in the prudential tower.