Willis Employee Reviews

Great team support
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 9, 2017
I love this place. I wish I could take everything dealing with the company back with me to my home town. Very home feel environment. Team Leads and management are very very supportive. This is a dream job.
Willis
Carrier Coordinator/Account Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 2, 2017
We would enter accounts payable and receivables. Matched up invoices and review for discrepancies. Every was on edge the whole time because they were moving the accounting department to Mumbai
This company operates illegally
Event Sales (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 31, 2017
They are being audited by the Department of Revenue the Employment Security Department and the Department of Labor.

Do not take a position with them until you see a W-2.
A LOT Training
Assistant Client Service, P&C Dept (Former Employee) –  Nasvhille, TNJune 5, 2017
We had a LOT of All DayTraining sessions being that we were a New Department. We also had to train our Division, therefore, training meant ALL DAY Every Day. So Everyone had to switch up the "Hats" a little bit. It sometimes made you feel that you were back in the "Classroom"! That was the Hardest Part! But when we finished up and Tested for our Certifications... That's when you KNEW...IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!
So, the staying in the conference rooms all day...no desk...testing ALL DAY...the feeling that you were NOT at work and back in school....Once Completion...and we got our NEW Desk with NEW Equipment... Made it ALL WORTHWHILE!

So, to just hang in there and keep the good attitude and daily motivation, helped build Great relationships with Co-Workers as well as other departments. It all Paid Off in the end! We made our Division PROUD!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 2, 2016
willis only cares about having a body in the seat does not matter if you are an excellent worker or not. Would not recommend them to anyone to work for.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Specialist, Existing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Great Company to work for., exciting and has great opportunity.New business extension, so initial work load very slight. Building new operations center.
Willis Group
vice president (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 14, 2016
Willis is a very good company and emplosy high quality peoople, but they have so many ongoing initiatives, they seem to be having a hard time seeing the forrest through the trees.
Pros
Free coffee, flexible work schedule
Cons
Performance is always focused on short term results., They sometimes sacrafice long term goals for the short term results.
Not the best environment for a young adult
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 9, 2015
The office was dubbed the land of retirement. We had 5 different Presidents of NJ in less than five years. The environment did not promote career growth.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
didn't promote career growth
Great
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakewood WAApril 9, 2015
Good company easy work but the program they are using is out of date for all that is needed when data entering an order. Growing in the Calif ad they might have to re think how they will handle it all.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Old program
Great Employer
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 29, 2015
Noble Energy is a wonderful place to work for, they have great benefits, energy and good people. Wonderful perks for employees.
Good co-workers. Good benefits. Decent Pay.
Account Executive / Benefits Practice (Former Employee) –  LouisvilleSeptember 9, 2014
As an account executive you are on your own. Good place to work when the sales winds are blowing favorably. When I was there Willis lost their two biggest accounts and heads were rolling. If you can produce business your probably better off with your own firm.
Pros
Good sales training. Decent leadership.
Cons
Not a place to be when sales are bad.
Produce results
VICE PRESIDENT - HUMAN CAPITAL PRACTICE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 4, 2014
Great place to work if you produced results, no place to sit and get by.
Good company but little advancement outside current dept
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 5, 2014
For what I do the compensation is ok, but trying to move up to a better posistion is unlikely; constant change; no set standard for 2 groups doing the same job
Pros
work/life balance; schedule; pay is decent for the job that you do
Cons
little advancement opportunity; insurance benefits
Willis - Put Together Well
Senior Client Service Associate / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 11, 2014
Working for Willis was a great and positive challenge. I have a great deal of respect for the hard workers and learned a wealth of information as an Account Manager.
Pros
Educational
Cons
Work/Life unbalanced
Fast-Paced, Challenging Work Environment
National Practice Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2014
Fast-paced challenging work environment. Company could benefit from listening to internal feedback prior to making big changes -- which are implemented far too quickly for long-term success.
Pros
Many competent, intelligent people who work hard
Cons
Not much teamwork or collegiality
Willis is a great company to work for
Sr. Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 1, 2014
Pros: Great management and great IT staff.

Cons: Lack of advancement
Solid organization with a ton of tools for success
PRODUCING HUMAN CAPITAL VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2014
See above and review website. Good company to work for. Not really sure why I have to post this review.
The best dental office!
Registered Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  ILJanuary 2, 2014
Evidence based dental practice. Patient treatment centered around individual needs. Personable, gentle and caring dental staff.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Great law firm to work at
Associate (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 12, 2013
The Partners at the firm are all very helpful, and the associates all get along great. This is extremely beneficial in a profession where stress is an inherent part of the job.
Not Creditable
Business Analyst/PM (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2012
Willis, is the worst back stabing company I have ever worked for. I have seen then treat people like animals. Escorting people out by the dozen. Really sad. On the other hand I was treated fairly for my time there.