WILMINGTON HEALTH

WILMINGTON HEALTH Employer Reviews

awesome benefits and an awesome place to gain intermedicate experience in the medical field
Patient Representative (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCMay 20, 2014
 Coordinate appointments and communicate vital information to patients, caregivers and other medical staff
 Collect and electronically report updated demographic and insurance information
 Collect and decipher patient inquiries / complaints; refer patients / caregivers to appropriate resource to resolve issues
 Research, analyze and explain processes, – more... policies, procedures and services to patients, outside physicians and caregivers
 Follow up on patient care and appointment referrals – less
Challenging but satisfying.
Manage Care Representative (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCMay 6, 2014
Pros: always believe in family comes first.
Always a challenge, and I have learned that a day without a challenge is a boring day, and because we spend so much time at work our co-workers are really like family. But the hardest and enjoyable part about my job is learning to keep up with the ever changing medical field.
could be a great healthcare company
RN (Former Employee), wilmington, ncApril 10, 2014
worked there for 4 years. It was good at the start and I learned a lot. Great co-workers! Sad to say I couldn't take the noise level after a while and some unprofessionalism. As another reviewer wrote, favoritism runs amok there, from some very high ups. My morals got the best of me eventually and I found a better company with high standards with a – more... very nice work environment, which is important if that's where your day is. Legal documentation was very lacking. I wouldn't want my license associated with others sloppiness, carelessness. This could be a great company but it definitely needs closer examination from OUTSIDE....need I say more... – less
No benefit to going above and beyond, only to following militant rules
LPN (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCApril 1, 2014
Pros: no weekends, no holidays
Cons: holidays subtract from your pto bank
There is absolutely no benefit to individuality or reaching beyond your position to do more. You will be disciplined and frowned upon for it. Employees are dispensable and all the same. There is no anonymous way to report anything, it all goes to your manager. If you have concerns about your manager, you cannot tell anyone or you will be fired. Favoritism – more... runs rampant. You can be a horrible employee but if you follow their rules and clock in, you'll do fine. However, if you're one minute late but go above and beyond and give your all...you'll be fired for the one minute. Pay is low. There is no formal training. You must figure out on your own what is expected before you make a mistake. Enjoy your black uniform.
Be sure they manage your benefits and pay correctly. They do not correct their own mistakes. – less
Fun workplace.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometime.
Cons: short breakes.
I came to USA in 2001 and got a job as a Medical Assistant at Wilmington Health in 2006. Every single working day over five years I have had a feeling of happy person. I learned so much! I met lots of nice co-workers and sweet patiens. My Managers were very professional and understanding. Wilmington Health is the most enjoyable workplace!
i enjoyed working for this company
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJuly 29, 2013
Being a float, it was always changing. Bussy some days, some days slower.
Start up!
Oncology/Infusion Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCMarch 5, 2013
I was hired to start up 2 clinics and upgrade a new Infusion Center. Patients receive top notch care. Wilmington Health has 130 heathcare providers over 100 miles on the coast of NC. Start up is complete!