Wilmington Trust

Wilmington Trust Employer Reviews

Summary
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 3, 2014
Management does not value their employees. Elimate jobs and give more to current employees. Morale is low.
Trust Administrator
Temporary Position (Former Employee), Wilmington, DelawareSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: nice working environment
Cons: parking
Revised and updated Trust documentation per customers request once the Board approved the transaction.
Challenging and fast paced work place with room for family life.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 8, 2014
Pros: family company, bring your kid to work day, historical background.
Cons: downtown location
Typical work day was between 8:30am and 6:00pm. This was an ergonomically fitting and positive environment with active and engaged management teams who worked closely to meet company goals. Working to receive bonuses help break up call center monotony.
Enjoyable work environment
Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 30, 2014
I have had the opportunity to develop new skills such as eDiscovery.
productive work place
Client Service Advisor (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 16, 2014
excellent place to work, flexible. I would recommend this company.
Facilities Management
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2013
This position allowed me to do a lot of different tasks. While I held a position at this company, the company sold 3 times and ended up getting rid of my department which is when a previous manager brought me over to my role at Charles Schwab
Wonderful place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee), WilmingtonOctober 21, 2013
Pros: given the lead to make decisions independently
Cons: no longer exists due to merger
Great team environment!! Everyone worked together to achieve the corporate goals. It was a true pleasure working with the strong talent within the organization.
Excellent opportunity to learn the trust business
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 6, 2013
The trust business encompasses a multitude of processes, regulatory requirements and oversight.
Experienced staff; very professional
Vice President (Current Employee), Wilmington TrustJuly 21, 2013
Hard working, experienced professionals always working in the best interest of clients. The days go by quickly with back to back meetings/calls and often requires working through lunch.
Great place to work until the company was sold.
SERVICE DESK MANAGER (Former Employee), Wilmington DelawareJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: be able to help make changes to the it support structure to allow for quick response to issues.
Cons: being on call for issues that would happen very late or very early in the morning.
I had worked my way up from working on the service desk and taking calls to managing the service desk. I was responsible for creating and maintaining as well as enforcing the SLA and OLA agreements bewteen the IT department and the business areas. I worked very closely with the chnage manager as well as the other areas of IT such as the server team, – more... networking team and desktop management. The enviroment was locked down to protect the standardized desktop environments so I was able to learn and stay on top of all the latest desktop and network security tools. In the many years I worked for Wilmington trust I was able to do different jobs. One of the jobs I really enjoyed besides the service desk managers job was when I was the senior desktop support technician. I not only mentored the other techs I was the primary technician for all the remote sites world wide. I was able to do a lot of traveling as part off this job to the many locations. I was able to travel to places like Palm Beach Florida, Atlants Georgia, L.A. including locations in Hollywood. I also supported international sites such as London, Dubnlin, Frankfurt and the Cayman Islands. I would be in charge of supporting or managing the techs that supported the desktops as well as all the network connectivity to the sites and all of the mobile computing devices such as Blackberries and any Air Cards in the environment that allowed for mobile computing. – less
Co-Workers helped me when i had questions
Credit Card Security Clerk (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 29, 2012
Pros: learning about
Cons: the hardest part was leaving
The most enjoying was having new tast to do.Helping customers with there accounts.Good customer service
Ok. Very good training. Very well structured
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 16, 2012
Pros: professional environment, great training
Cons: schedule and pay
Provided customer service to consumer account holders. I learned a lot about how to compute finance charges, and other related credit card and banking fees. Management were for the most part professional and supportive. Co-workers were nice. The changing schedule was the hardest part of the job. Helping people and my co-workers were most enjoyable.
Ok. Very good training. Very well structured
Pros: professional environment, great training
Cons: schedule and pay
Assistant to the Management of Executive Auditors
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Castle, DESeptember 7, 2012
Pros: team player, people person
Cons: filing
Project management of Quaterly Audit Reports, Assist in various Administrative duties.

About Wilmington Trust

M&T Bank Corporation is making a splash in the mid-Atlantic region. It is the holding company of M&T Bank, which¬†offers deposit, – Read more