Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati Employee Reviews

Well-organized firm with amazing professionals and professional atmosphere!
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA 94304March 29, 2017
VERY busy work days, but rewarding! GREAT benefits with a lot of room for growth. Flexible hours. I loved that there was a proper system, training for each system and consistency within each system for each aspect of getting the job done! Well-organized firm and teams.

I did not enjoy the surprise layoff after over 16 years of working with WSGR. However, they did give me a great severance package.
Pros
Professional and friendly atmosphere; room for growth
Cons
Layoff without notice (but great severance package)
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Corporate Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 4, 2013
A typical day as a Corporate Legal Secretary supporting a Partner consisted of organizing his schedule and supporting his clients in anyway that was requested. Over the years I learned about Corporate law and chose to take additional education offered by my firm both to increase my secretarial skills as well as my knowledge of the work I was doing.

As a team coordinator I often managed the excess workflow in my group. This included either taking up the work myself or find someone else who might be available to support the work. At times this meant going to the secretarial supervisor for the additional support.

The hardest part of my job was at times difficult personalities, however I learned how to work with even the most difficult people in a stressful environment. My clients were the most enjoyable part of my day - and I was told by more than one of them that they could always hear the smile in my voice when they were dealing with me.
Pros
Benefits
Successful law firm
Distribution Lead (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 6, 2013
There are regular parties here, when large lawsuits are settled, and most of the employees are very personable though worked hard daily. Distribution department management lacks vision and is unorganized despite multiple "supervisors."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7