Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects

Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects Employee Reviews

Traveling Job
Construction Engineer/Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Strauss, NMSeptember 21, 2017
Responsibilities include leading the project team in organizing, planning, and coordinating schedules for field and office staffing to accomplish various surveying tasks on the construction site and also providing leadership, training and support for multiple field crews and AutoCAD Technicians to successfully complete the required construction staking and verification tasks.
Pros
New Experiences
Cons
Away from Home
Awesome and Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant/SGR Division Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 22, 2017
Wilson & Co. is a great environment and all-around nice place to work. They are very fair and I wouldn't have quit, if I didn't have to relocate back to Texas. I was the receptionist and helped work on the Right of Way spreadsheet.
Current Engineer Intern
Railroad Design College Intern (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA 92408April 4, 2017
I'm currently interning at this company. I like the environment a lot, everyone is very friendly and helpful. I recommend this company to anyone interested in an internship.
Great people, great environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
I love working for this company. The staff is friendly and supportive. Everyone works together. There's no rivalry. Everyone is very helpful. Great work/life balance.
Fantastic Project Managers
Land Survey Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 3, 2017
Although I worked in the field alone, my managers and other staff in the office helped to ensure that I was up to date on our download and drafting procedures.
Having dinner with co-workers.
Senior Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  New MexicoMay 14, 2013
I worked out of state for sixteen months, 11 to 12 hours a day, and sometimes on Sunday. Life got to be hard traveling home every two to three weeks for the weekend. management was on hand for the most for field changes. I had three co-workers that became great friends in New Mexico. was living out of state. looking forward to seeing family.
Ok place
Chainman/Rodman (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 19, 2012
Did alot of traveling. Management was very good. Great people to work for
Pros
travel
Cons
company left the state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3