Home Care jobs available and Care Home jobs available. Call today to start your Wilson career!
Wilson Homecare has been providing home healthcare services on the Hawaii island of Oahu to clients in their own homes for the last 17 years. The care provided ranges from basic home health assistance to skilled nursing services. The company continues to grow and seeks hard working, dedicated individuals who would like to have a rewarding career as a care professional. For more information on Wilson Homecare, please visit our website at wilsoncare.com.
Hourly pay starts at $10.00 with possible annual increases with positive performance reviews. The hours are flexible and positions are available all over the island of Oahu. Benefits include health insurance, 401K program, liability coverage, career training, and a weekly paycheck.
This position requires the nurse aide to be able to do basic cooking, light housekeeping, provide companionship, and perform a wide variety of personal care tasks for homecare clients. The nurse aide should be well versed in bathing, dressing, performing manual transfers, and hands on care needs independently for clients. The clients reside all over the island of Oahu and include yound and elderly indviduals with a wide variety of illnesses, injuries, and mental health needs that require long term and short term care. The ideal candidate should be compassionate, friendly, have a positive attitude, pay attention to detail, and be willing and able to provide the professional care that our clients deserve.
Requirements for employment:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, undertand, and speak English fluently.
- 3 months experience preferred in providing hands on care in a healthcare setting.
- Pass basic nurse aide/C.N.A tests and interview.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Current TB clearance or Chest X-Ray and Positive PPD card.
- No felony convictions or abuse records. Background check will be performed.
- Having a current driver's license is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a cell phone.
- Must have a computer with internet access and email account.
Bring all training certificates, certifications (including those listed above) and credentials you have earned to the interview.
If you are interested in starting your career with a solid, stable, growing healthcare company that will satisfy your desire to make a difference in someone's life in a remarkable way, please reply to this posting.