Wilson Health Employee Review

View all Wilson Health reviews

Fantastic Place to Work
Management (Current Employee) –  Sidney, OhioAugust 30, 2013
Wilson has wonderful people who are devoted to patient care and doing a great job. The environment is welcoming and team oriented. The management team is thoughtful and tries to do the best possible job they can. Wilson is a strong hospital and always trying to improve. The community supports the hospital. Employees are valued and many have been working there for many years. Lots of opportunity to grow.
Pros
Approachaable management, Great employees, Bright rooms, good equipment, wonderful physicians, strong benefits and compensation, family friendly.
Cons
Healthcare is a challenging industry and so the pace can be frenetic at times

Other Wilson Health Employee Reviews

Best job I ever had!!! I really l miss it!!!
Medical Secretary/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHNovember 12, 2017
Going to work every day with some of the greatest guys and girls AND doctors! I loved everything about my job! The hardest part was leaving everyday...The management was awesome!
Pros
Everyone was great to work for.
Cons
When an employee left.
Working
Manager, Health Information Dept (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHNovember 8, 2017
Management was the root of all problems. They would not stand up for what their subordinates were relaying to them on a regular basis. It seemed that every department work in "silos". There was no communication within the departments.
Pros
Cons
lack of communication