WilsonHCG Employee Reviews in United States

Great Culture and Opportunity
Management (Current Employee) –  VirtualMay 5, 2015
I've been at WilsonHCG for 6 years and am even more proud to be a part of this company today, than I was when I started. Over time, there has been a lot of growth and change - and with those changes, came professional and career growth. My skill set has improved and diversified, I've handled more complex projects and been given more responsibility over time.

This is a hybrid organization, where some employees are based from Corporate and others work virtually, across different states and countries. To help ensure a cohesive company culture, we have engagement committees, a company Yammer page, a rewards program and many other tools to help connect us. They continue to make sure our geography is an asset, not a challenge. One of the biggest reasons I've enjoyed my role for so long is that I get to work for, and with, amazing people.

The Executive team cares what the employees are saying - there is a tool for anonymous tips/feedback that goes direct to the CEO, we've had a "CEO for a Day" contest for the last few years, where employee's submit ideas that they would like to see at Wilson - whether its a process improvement, or a new idea. The winner's idea is implemented and they are flown (when necessary) to Corporate to spend the day.

This company is ideal for someone who wants to work closely with their client and their internal leadership team while being strategic and innovative in their solutions.
Pros
Growth potential, innovative company, rewards and recognition
Exciting workplace
Sourcing Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2015
Young environment, supportive of people and ideas. Flat organization, with an open door policy. Everyone is really transparent and honest to improve job performance and or satisfaction.

4.3