Wimmer Solutions Employee Reviews

Wonderful Coworkers
Service Delivery Manager (PM) (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 4, 2016
Regardless of the task or job you are working, the coworkers here are the best. You will always be around wonderful people.
Here I had the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of business. So I was able to grow and refine my skills.
Pros
co-workers, benefits
Cons
unstable job security
Great group to work with!
Bing Maps Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 11, 2015
This was my first experience working in a small office environment. I learned a lot about the Sales Cycle of Microsoft Software from the manufacturer's perspective. The training was extremely hands on and real time as there were so many variables to consider when working with new and existing customers. My coworkers were so welcoming and helping while I ramped up in my role. My management team was awesome! My manager was very accessible and quick with feedback on my book of business and pipeline. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable part which was no two days were alike. No two customer needs were alike. So no two solutions were alike. This role kept me sharp at all times. And at the beginning I felt like the learning was like drinking from a fire hose. Over time, I began to understand the best practices and excelled in the role.
Pros
Independence, fun loving & customer centric staff.
Cons
Sales Process was not 100% mine
Productive and fun place to work with breath taking views of the city
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 2, 2015
I absolutely love this job. I have daily challenges that stretch my skillset and I work with people who value my input and encourage career growth. The management style here is focused and friendly.
The hardest part of this job would be that the end of the day come really fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is the welcoming environment that is created here.
Very good Consulting company
Exchange Operations Build Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 13, 2013
From the first day they provide you with the necessary Hardware to start with your job. They like to make coffee/lunch meets several times a month and is really cool because you feel like they care those small details.
Cons
no good plan of benefits. we have to pay to have them.
Challenging Position
BI Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 6, 2013
Loved my co-workers, most of them in fact, but it was a difficult time in the company's history.
Pros
had my own window office.
Cons
not enough direction; sudden bursts of very short term demands.
Fantastic experience.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  SeattleAugust 3, 2012
Great folks, end of gig transition however is a little lacking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wimmer Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4