Winchester Electronics has an immediate opening for a Vertical Marketing Analyst located at our Corporate Headquarters in Middlebury, CT. This position reports directly to the Global Director of Marketing.
The Vertical Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing market awareness and demand creation activities for a specific vertical market from a national perspective as well as for specified sales’ geographies. The Vertical Marketing Analyst will be a subject matter expert regarding industry issues, economic and technological trends, competitive due diligence, and positioning and messaging for their respective vertical markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Intimate understanding of capabilities, key value propositions and messaging for solutions within assigned vertical markets.
- Identify activities that will maximize opportunities for market awareness and demand creation for specific vertical markets.
- Proactively work with sales to develop quarterly geographic specific marketing plans to support market penetration and sales objectives for the sales team.
- Work with Marketing Communications to coordinate promotional activities and messaging for trade shows.
- Routinely track and report on key performance indicators, making the necessary changes in order to maximize and return favorable results.
- Work collaboratively with business unit resources to provide collateral and sales tools.
- In collaboration with sales, monitor the performance of our marketing and sales efforts, identifying and agreeing upon improvements.
- Acquires and interprets market intelligence through customer interviews, market research, and market/competitive scanning.
- Analyzes the competitive market and identifies new threats, initiatives, strategies, and provide fact-based recommendations to product management and senior management.
- Assists in the analysis and prioritization of customer and market requirements to prepare market intent development for new products/services opportunities.
- Assists with the development of pricing strategies.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, business, sales or marketing plus five years of experience in marketing and sales or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled with PC’s and Microsoft Office software including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and Outlook.
- The position requires up to 25% travel. The successful candidate will be willing and able to meet travel requirements.
- Graduate degree in business management, marketing, or planning is desirable but not required.
- Experience in interconnect industry
- Project management experience is required
- Strong analytical problem solving, leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Winchester Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D encouraged to apply.
Candidates only. No third parties.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Winchester Electronics, established in 1941, is a leader in the design, development, and deployment of interconnect technology...globally....