Wind River Environmental

Wind River Environmental United States Employee Reviews

not all its cracked up to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hudson, MAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: okay pay.
Cons: poor training and unrealistic expectations
Awful. They want you to do everything at super fast speed. It's unrealistic. And if you don't or you can't you are reprimanded. The organization within the department is a mess. They have you yelling across the room to a dispatcher. Hello it's a call center. Poor training. They shifts range from 6 hours to as long as 10 and it's not 9-5. They are open 7 to 9. Your shift is never the same. Its not fun and the co workers aren't that nice. Very clicky. I couldn't wait to give my notice .
Poor Communication, Favoritism, Lack of Training
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hudson, MAApril 22, 2014
Pros: casual work attire
Cons: no benefits for sick time/vacation the first 3 months of employment
High Stress with little recognition. No formal training, had to teach myself a majority of my job. No 90-day review. Communication and feedback were terrible. Within a 6 month period 7 employees quit. I was laid off with job re-structuring given as a reason. My position was posted online less than a month later, with NO changes in job description. I felt I was discriminated against, but unfortunately without any proof to back it up.
fun work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hudson, MAApril 7, 2014
typical day would be assisting customers setting up appointments for septic cleaning.
Never Work Here
Sales/Service Technician (Former Employee), Walpole, MAOctober 28, 2013
Cons: everything
Company is focused around the owner making money, you are treated as just another replaceable body
good
Septic Service Technician / Truck Driver (Former Employee), Maynard, MAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: bad management
It was a decent working experience, the co workers were alright, the hours were insane 80 plus. Broke all the D.O.T laws and regulations.
daily duties
Service Tech/Driver (Former Employee), Hudson, MAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: working on the road and differant customers daily
Cons: weather
this job was the best job I had the ppl were great all the workers had a brother hood to each other if I never had to move to florida I would still be there good pay plenty of hrs good job security and they care about themselves and their workers this jobs not for everyone but it was a perfect fit for me and they did a lot for me that I could never pay back it realy is a great job/career and company if I had to complain about something it would be the weather conditions and being on call. I would go bak in a second if I had the chance.

About Wind River Environmental

Wind River Environmental and its affiliated companies service, repair and install a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste – Read more

Wind River Environmental Photos