Business Development Representative – Community Channel
Wind River is Southern Wisconsin’s most preferred payment processing partner.* We’re a family owned business based in Madison, WI, and we pride ourselves on doing business differently. We value honesty, intelligence, humor and strong relationships, and we have built our company with employees who think like entrepreneurs!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative to represent Wind River in the Eau Claire market. We need a polished, business-to-business sales professional who is able to offer creative solutions to business challenges, and is willing to work hard for a company that rewards results!
Our Business Development Representatives continuously develop new business through a variety of methods including targeted marketing and sales activities, cold-calling and working closely with our bank partners to generate referrals. They employ a consultative sales process to develop new customer relationships with businesses that are a good match for Wind River’s services and value proposition.
WHY WIND RIVER?
- We’re a growing company in an expanding industry.
- Wind River Financial enjoys the strongest Brand Awareness of any payment processing firm in Southern Wisconsin.*
- We provide fantastic training and opportunities for development.
- Work-life balance is key at Wind River - we want you to catch fire, not burn out!
- Our employees have a voice, and we listen. Everyone at Wind River impacts the direction and success of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great base pay and a generous commission and bonus structure.
- Outstanding flexibility and growth potential.
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, 401K, disability, life and flexible spending.
- Paid time off for vacation, personal/sick time and volunteer work.
- Cell phone and mileage reimbursement plans for our business development professionals.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 2 – 3 years of business-to-business sales experience. Experience in the payment processing industry is strongly preferred.
- Solid experience with Word and Excel. (PowerPoint would be great too!)
To learn more about the Wind River difference, visit our website at www.WindRiverFinancial.com. Wind River Financial is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
*Independent Study of 225 businesses, December 2012