Windermere Real Estate

Windermere Real Estate Employer Reviews

Fun place to work.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: work independently
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed working for this company. This job was most enjoyable because it was different each day and you delt with different people. It did take more than 8 hours a day and you worked a lot of weekends and holidays.
Fun Working place.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Palm Desert, CASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: this is considered as a self employed business. it goes on my own decision.
Cons: this is considered as a self employed business. it goes on my own decision.
Make phone calls to previews buyers to let them know I still working in the real estate business. Keep my files in order and updated. Market my self to get more clients. Preview properties to know the inventory. Meet as much people as possible. Co-workers are fun to be with and always ready to help and it is the same way with our broker manager. The – more... hardest part of the job is to find inventory for buyers. the most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people. – less
Great work environment
Bookkeeper/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, WAAugust 20, 2014
I learned so much in this job. Great agents, and constant challenges created a fun, fast work environment.
Typical Real Estate Job
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAAugust 12, 2014
This job requires people to people interactions and loads of paper work. A typical day is tracking down people and companies to make sure everything is done in a timely manner. When there is work to be done and the market is good this job is extremely rewarding. The issue is job security.
Through twelve years in the Real Estate industry, I have acquired a deep love of and appreciation for the individual’s home at heart.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 2, 2014
To date, my experience as an Office Manager for a Corporate Real Estate office, has been extremely rewarding and productive. However, with great strategy and profient in all phases of organizing and coordinating administrative projects, my desire to further myself within the field.
Pretty easy going place to work if you can get in with people who will treat you like family.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Ballard, WAMarch 27, 2014
Whenever I go to work at Windermere, I know what I'm going to be doing, and I guess that's the beauty of it. I know I'm going to be answering phones or moving mail around or sending faxes cause that's what receptionists do. It's more the people I get to interact with I look forward to than the duties I have to perform. They make the work for me, not – more... the other way around. – less
Great comapny, Sales Professionals ,community oriented
Realtor (Former Employee), Puyallup WAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: personal freedom of operating your own business.
Cons: market down turn
New home sales and resale listing and sales. Exciting career with unlimited income potential. Great launching pad for personal growth as a sales professional . Unfortunately the market could not support the number of Agents that became involved in this business.
Great Team to work with
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAFebruary 5, 2014
Verify company bank and Agent statements to make sure they are accurate
Make necessary corrections and balance the accounts
Post all debits and credits to different business accounts and ensure the accounts are balanced
Manage all petty cash and office supply expense accounts
Prepare invoices such as checks, documents and requisitions
Before the invoices – more... are sent out, I obtain approval from the company accountant
Maintain and make adjustments to company’s records, including time reports, payroll, property
records and transactions
Sort incoming mail for documents such as bills and Escrow Company checks
Compile checks, credit and debit transactions that are later entered into the appropriate accounts
Process payroll checks for Real Estate Agents as well as to various departments of the company
File documents daily
Record all the accounting transactions, bank balances, general ledgers
Set up credit accounts with vendors
Assess teamwork, flexibility, adaptability, coordinating skills and common values and goals of the
company
Communicate regularly with the Owners, Brokers, Management and staff to address transactions of
ongoing pending sales – less
excellent management fair and objective
realtor (Former Employee), Ketchun, IdahoFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great leadership
Cons: only can work in one mls at a time
A great place to work. All sales agents know the business. The manager is the best.
The company provides an excellent working environment ..greatt communication
I learned how to put together the toughest of real estate deals
Fun place to work!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Spokane, WADecember 1, 2013
Pros: getting recognized for a job well done.
Cons: healthcare
Fun place to work where the owners and managers are very down to earth and easy to get along with. If I was given a new task they always made sure to explain the proper way it should be completed, leaving me with little to no questions to get it completed for them in an accurate and timely manner. They've always hired the nicest real estate agents who – more... are also easy to work with and assist. – less
Nice Office
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Missoula, MTAugust 24, 2013
Work at your desk and you are trusted with getting your work done without supervision. Excellent communication throughout the office.
Great position!
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Everett, WAMay 23, 2013
I learned to multi-task, organize and prioritize in this position.
Simple and respectable real estate job!
Receptionist/temp/assistant (Former Employee), Canby, ORFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: people, file entry, reception, coffee, breaks
Cons: temporary job
This was my first job and it was easy and very fun to do. I scanned real estate sales into a computer system and entered data into that system. As an administrative assistant, I also filled in as receptionist when needed and took care of various office duties. I enjoyed working with the real estate agents and my overseer, the head receptionist, was – more... delightful to work with. The hardest part of this job was the monotonous paper scanning. The most enjoyable was the people I got to work with and working with data entry – less
Fantastic Company
Weekend Receptionist (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 5, 2013
You could not ask for better work! The management staff is organized and kind and answer your questions as they come, along with proper training. The rest of the staff is friendly and hardworking, inspiring even.
Fun atmosphere
Branch Receptionist (Former Employee), West Linn, ORSeptember 13, 2012
Typical day: answering/transferring calls on a multi-line phone system, greeting clients, data entry, and assisting agents.
Top of the line
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Bellingham, WASeptember 5, 2012
Pros: great associates and knowledge
Cons: limited to a region
Everything about Windermere is good. I left only because of another opportunity.
Fun Company
Sales Agent (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTJuly 15, 2012
Pros: picked own hours
Cons: to far from home
Worked at my own pace.
Great clients.
Great location.
Great place to start.
This is your own business. Flexible schedules.
Realtor (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAApril 24, 2012
Helping buyers select and purchase their home. Communication and strong customer service is key.
Helping sellers market their homes. Contract negotiations.
Very fun place to work
Accountant (Current Employee), Yakima, WAApril 8, 2012
Pros: the people
I truely enjoy working for Windermere. It makes a huge difference when you wake up everyday and are excited to go to work because the people you work for are awesome!