Windermere Real Estate Employee Reviews

Sufficient Workplace
Production Manager/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTApril 25, 2017
This was just an alright job experience. The company was highly unorganized and did not know what they wanted in the way of Marketing. I was directed in many inefficient ways.
Great Leadership
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 4, 2017
The Broker Owner is always available when I need help. The atmosphere at work is extremely comfortable and I enjoy working with everyone in the office.
Well Respected Brokerage Firm
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 19, 2017
Well respected brokerage firm with many years of experience under it's roof. Great location, nice office, strong leadership and good earning potential.
Busy and fun office to work within.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Anacortes, WAFebruary 8, 2017
The work day would start with switching the phone from night service, running all mail through the meter and noting the postage for the accountant, drafting e-mails, inputting data, creating commission disbursement forms, uploading and updating listing information, greeting guests, light cleaning of the kitchenette, ordering and restocking supplies, troubleshooting copy and fax machine issues, and working with a diverse group of agents.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Expensive healthcare if you're insuring anyone other than yourself.
Great Company!
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 6, 2017
Windermere Real Estate is a great company to work for if you are selling real estate. Real estate in general is a hard business with lots of ups and downs and inconsistency due to it being 100% commission. If you are going to take the risk and sell real estate tho, I would highly suggest joining the Windermere family.
Pros
Lots of built-in marketing tools with brand name
Cons
100% commission job, but thats real estate in general.
SLC office has great energy, competent staff, and dynamic agents
Commissions/Transaction Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2016
Interact with some of the greatest agents in the field. Successful and driven environment. Staff is incredibly helpful and provide great resources outside of agent advice.
Pros
Agent and broker advice on hand
Cons
Other agents are overwhelmingly successful
Excellent Mangers, Great Co Workers, Great place to work
Realtor and Maintenance Man (Former Employee) –  Camano Island, WAOctober 19, 2016
I started as a realtor with my wife at Windermere and everything was good. Then the housing market went in a slump. We were both paying all the fees and no one is buying property. I decided to give up my license and do the handyman things.
Great Freedom and Coworkers
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Kingston, WAOctober 18, 2016
Real estate is a fun and rewarding experience. The other agents in the office are great to work with. It is rewarding to meet and assist people to find the home of their dreams.
I thoroughly enjoyed helping clients prepare, stage and list their property.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WASeptember 26, 2016
As a real Estate Agent, I was able to help my clients determine what type of home they can afford. I could set property previews that fit with both of our schedules. Completing a market value analysis and helping clients get more interest through staging and occasionally painting. Having open house scheduled shortly after home is listed on the MLS.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Fees due to Broker (Windermere Real Estate)
Excellent Company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WASeptember 1, 2016
Windermere Real Estate is the best company I have ever been employed with. They have strong values toward training, education, support, compensation, marketing, etc. These all align with my values which makes a great connection and career.
Amazing company
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Edmonds, WAAugust 22, 2016
Windermere is a company with some of the most talented in Real Estate on their team. With Designated Brokers that are extremely helpful and proactive in helping you with your career.
I absolutely enjoy my time with Windermere.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 10, 2016
Windermere is a fantastic place to work and I really have enjoyed my time here. That being said, the few opportunities for advancement have caused me to switch companies.
Great staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 12, 2016
I really loved the people that I had the opportunity to work with. They were all very helpful and professional and they taught me a lot.
productive place
Temp Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 7, 2016
productive place that can make you grow each and every day.helps one reach their goals and continue on the focused path of life.
Great, energetic company.
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Arlington, WAJuly 7, 2016
Great team with loads of potential. Welcoming crew, and the support staff is one in a million. Professional environment and gorgeous office space.
Pros
Unlmitied potential, flexible schedule
Cons
Comission for pay, depends on the market
Incredible culture based on professionalism with a family feel
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 25, 2016
Coming to work every day is exciting! I know there will be interesting projects to support our great agents, and I know that every day will be charmingly different and satisfying for a number of reasons. The energy in the room when the whole company gathers is great. I think we attract agents who are confident in their individuality, people who have a systematic, creative and effective way of taking care of their clients. It's fun to work in this environment.
Pros
Coworkers, agents, office ammenities
Cons
Being sick and not able to come to work
A true family...
Licensed Realtor, Broker (Former Employee) –  Walla Walla, WANovember 21, 2015
I had interviewed two other brokerages before walking in the door to Windermere Walla Walla. They "had me at hello." It was an environment that supported family and success. The sense of teamwork and collaboration, rather than competition was a breath of fresh air, and relief. Competitive work environments (pitting agents against each other; proprietary knowledge, etc.) do nothing to encourage, and only hinder.

Where one succeeds, we all succeed. Jus sayin...
Pros
Customer centric; tools, tools, tools; collaborative; family
Cons
Too many tools?
Fun and Proffesional Workplace!!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Salt lake citySeptember 21, 2015
An excellent place to work! I love working at Windermere Real Estate! The office environment is excellent, and the people are all top performers in the region.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Commission only
Part time position working for one broker at the Vida, Or office
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vida, OrAugust 24, 2015
I worked alone at the Vida Windermere office. I actually worked for a Windermere Broker and not an employee of Windermere. I sent marketing information to clients, managed pumtiple websites. Assissted potential walk in clients.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
The broker I worked for had very poor communication skills.
Lively working environment, great team of Agents and a wonderful place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA 96002August 4, 2015
Entering into a relaxed working environment on a daily basis is a great way to start off the day with a great team of co-workers. High emphasis on customer service and more than a willingness to get the job done right the first time.
Pros
Helpful co-workers and Management