Windermere Real Estate Employee Reviews in United States

productive place
Temp Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 7, 2016
productive place that can make you grow each and every day.helps one reach their goals and continue on the focused path of life.
Great, energetic company.
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Arlington, WAJuly 7, 2016
Great team with loads of potential. Welcoming crew, and the support staff is one in a million. Professional environment and gorgeous office space.
Pros
Unlmitied potential, flexible schedule
Cons
Comission for pay, depends on the market
Incredible culture based on professionalism with a family feel
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 25, 2016
Coming to work every day is exciting! I know there will be interesting projects to support our great agents, and I know that every day will be charmingly different and satisfying for a number of reasons. The energy in the room when the whole company gathers is great. I think we attract agents who are confident in their individuality, people who have a systematic, creative and effective way of taking care of their clients. It's fun to work in this environment.
Pros
Coworkers, agents, office ammenities
Cons
Being sick and not able to come to work
A true family...
Licensed Realtor, Broker (Former Employee) –  Walla Walla, WANovember 21, 2015
I had interviewed two other brokerages before walking in the door to Windermere Walla Walla. They "had me at hello." It was an environment that supported family and success. The sense of teamwork and collaboration, rather than competition was a breath of fresh air, and relief. Competitive work environments (pitting agents against each other; proprietary knowledge, etc.) do nothing to encourage, and only hinder.

Where one succeeds, we all succeed. Jus sayin...
Pros
Customer centric; tools, tools, tools; collaborative; family
Cons
Too many tools?
Fun and Proffesional Workplace!!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Salt lake citySeptember 21, 2015
An excellent place to work! I love working at Windermere Real Estate! The office environment is excellent, and the people are all top performers in the region.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Commission only
Part time position working for one broker at the Vida, Or office
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vida, OrAugust 24, 2015
I worked alone at the Vida Windermere office. I actually worked for a Windermere Broker and not an employee of Windermere. I sent marketing information to clients, managed pumtiple websites. Assissted potential walk in clients.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
The broker I worked for had very poor communication skills.
Lively working environment, great team of Agents and a wonderful place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA 96002August 4, 2015
Entering into a relaxed working environment on a daily basis is a great way to start off the day with a great team of co-workers. High emphasis on customer service and more than a willingness to get the job done right the first time.
Pros
Helpful co-workers and Management
The most recognized name in the Palm Spring area.
Asscociate Broker, Realtor (Current Employee) –  Palm SpringsJuly 2, 2015
Windermere Real Estate, Coachella Valley is the largest real estate firm in the valley, both in number of agents, and number of office locations. As such, the company consistently dominates the market share, and with a high number of "top-producers" it posts a disproportionately higher sales and dollar volume month-after-month compared to it competitors, making it the predominate real estate firm in the Coachella Valley.
Great job for beginners!
Front Desk Admin (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 7, 2015
Entry level office job. Great for someone gaining experience. A lot of phones, filing, faxing, printing.. etc. I also assisted agents with projects or flyers they may have been working on.
Pros
Always snacks in the kitchen!
Cons
30 minute lunch not enough time for a grown adult to go get lunch.
Productive and fun workplace
Realtor / Real Estate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 26, 2015
A productive and supportive workplace with management that always made sure everyone was happy. Co-workers were supportive and a pleasure to work with. Very flexible work schedule.
Real Estate Office
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Yucca Valley, CAMarch 13, 2015
Enjoyed working with clients. Enjoyed meeting their needs.
All my transactions had impeccable file charting.
Managed a team of file coordinators.
Marketed & Sold properties.
Pros
free to work independently
Cons
commission based.
Assistant to Prinicipal Broker, (Owner) ad Owner of Property Management Group.
Broker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORMarch 4, 2015
During my time working at Windermere Real Estate; I have thoroughly enjoyed learning a new industry from my previous experience in sales. I have learned the legalities and rules of property management; developing vendor relationships, being efficient in data entries, and time enhanced performance. Marketing, communicating and developing strong skills each day help me become a proficient producer in the office.
Excellent place to work, great support
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMarch 3, 2015
Prospecting for potential clients, calling expired listings and creating and sending direct mail pieces to specific farms. Sell employed contract worker for Windermere R.E. Company provides office space, ongoing training and administrative support.
Pros
windermere brand, high compensation percentage and great support
Proud to be a part of the Windermere Family
Full Time Realtor (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 5, 2015
As an associate with Windermere, I have a lot of training and continuing education opportunities. Our resource base is one of the best in the industry. I also wanted to align myself with a branded name that has been around for years and is strong enough to withstand economic downfalls and provide stability for their salespeople and clients. Windermere was founded in Washington, and I like to promote local business.
Nice Work Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA 96002November 17, 2014
The owners were wonderful to work for. Great place to work. Pay rate was on the low side but the job was fun.
Fun place to work.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 27, 2014
Enjoyed working for this company. This job was most enjoyable because it was different each day and you delt with different people. It did take more than 8 hours a day and you worked a lot of weekends and holidays.
Pros
work independently
Fun Working place.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 8, 2014
Make phone calls to previews buyers to let them know I still working in the real estate business. Keep my files in order and updated. Market my self to get more clients. Preview properties to know the inventory. Meet as much people as possible. Co-workers are fun to be with and always ready to help and it is the same way with our broker manager. The hardest part of the job is to find inventory for buyers. the most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people.
Pros
this is considered as a self employed business. it goes on my own decision.
Cons
this is considered as a self employed business. it goes on my own decision.
Great work environment
Bookkeeper/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WAAugust 20, 2014
I learned so much in this job. Great agents, and constant challenges created a fun, fast work environment.
Typical Real Estate Job
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 12, 2014
This job requires people to people interactions and loads of paper work. A typical day is tracking down people and companies to make sure everything is done in a timely manner. When there is work to be done and the market is good this job is extremely rewarding. The issue is job security.
Through twelve years in the Real Estate industry, I have acquired a deep love of and appreciation for the individual’s home at heart.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 2, 2014
To date, my experience as an Office Manager for a Corporate Real Estate office, has been extremely rewarding and productive. However, with great strategy and profient in all phases of organizing and coordinating administrative projects, my desire to further myself within the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windermere Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6