This is a great opportunity to join a growing company! This position will handle Utilization Review and Pharmacy Reviews in a busy dynamic department!
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles and techniques, medical terminology; hospital routine and equipment; and medicines and narcotics
- Critical thinking
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong assessment skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as MS Word, Access, MS Excel and Outlook.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN, BSN or RN with a Bachelors degree in a health related field
- Three years of professional nursing
- Experience in an institution licensed for inpatient care
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state they will be working in.
Indeed - 10 months ago