Windows Management Experts, Inc. (WME) is a leading system integrator for the Microsoft System Center product suite. At WME, we are committed to and passionate about transforming IT operations, through the development of solutions and products that make the job of an administrator easier. Our results-based consulting services include: Operating system deployment, architecture design, implementation and migration, operations & remote support, workshops and demonstrations, assessment health checks, and third party product integration.
We hire people who, like us, are passionate about System Center technologies and the difference they can make for organizations. And we are committed that our employees and partners are recognized for their contributions, and have opportunities for professional and personal growth in areas of interest to them.
We are looking for experienced System Center 2012 Operations Manager Consultants.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of the technology including network device monitor, APM, etc.
- Collect requirements for SCOM environment.
- Provide Functional and Technical designs for SCOM.
- Install all parts of SCOM including ACS (Audit collection Services) and the report for ACS.
- Install and configure SQL 2008 and also SQL Reporting Services.
- Must be able to create Web Application Monitors.
- Must be able to create Line of Business application Monitors.
- Must be able to Create Unit Monitors with diagnostic and recovery tasks.
- Must be able to configure Overrides for single units as well as groups.
- Must be knowledgeable in Distributed Application Models and creating Service Level Objectives/Agreements
- Create Documentation for the installation of SCOM and its management pack configurations.
- Design and implementation and support of Backup/Recovery process.
- Capacity planning and disaster recovery planning.
- Full understand of security and permission management.
- 5-8 years of real world experience working with SCOM 2007 and 2012 in client facing roles
- Self-Starter and capable of learning and taking the lead on projects
- Passionate to learning the latest technology advances in System Center and how it can be applied to customers
- Willing to follow directions
- Goes the extra mile to exceed customers expectations
- Researches and can figure things out on his/her own or with his/her resources
- Proven track record in SCOM design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Passion for SCOM and related technologies
- Strong desire to make a difference for people and organizations through technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of SCOM and third party solutions to fill the gaps