Windsong Radiology Group Employee Reviews

Fast paced and constantly learning
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 3, 2017
Windsong gives you the opportunity to grow within the company. They allow you to think outside the box, and respect your opinion. The culture really reflects Windsongs history- Where Patients Come First. As an employee, they offer many benefits that most companies do not. To come into a job and see longevity with Managers, Administrator and Radiologist is something I value as an employee.
Pros
30 min lunch paid
Not much advancement
Tech (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 4, 2017
They care about patients, not about the staff. You work so hard and then no apreciated. Not happy here. It's a revolving door. I was tol before I got here that you work really hard. You have no idea until you get here.
Medical imaging personnel
Medical imager (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJanuary 4, 2017
Where patients come first is the motto but it's actually where radiologists come first patients second and employees last. If your scheduled till 5 and they are running behind you can't leave. I told them I had dinner plans and I was told I couldn't book plans like that in case I needed to stay longer! No job security.... you can give your heart and soul but they will find a way to bring you down.
Pros
Nice atmosphere
Cons
Radiologist's belittle and yell at you
Can't recommend this facility
Medical Imaging Professional (Current Employee) –  Buffalo NYJuly 10, 2015
If you are a Radiologist or work in administration, I'm sure this is a great place to work. Administration has made sure to give themselves all kinds of perks that the medical workers do not receive.

If you work in diagnostic medical imaging, I cannot recommend this facility. Keep in mind this is a private "for profit" facility. You will be reminded of that every day. The work load is high and the pay is low. You will be expected to crank out as many exams as possible as fast as possible. To maximize profits, schedules are routinely overbooked and "walk-in" patients with no appointments are not turned away.
Pros
The place looks nice.
Cons
High stress and heavy work load for low pay.
Excellent Medical Office to work for
Billing Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Amherst NyJune 4, 2015
As an intern, I learned a lot in a little time.
The office manager had me do a little of everything hands on.
(authorization)
(Insurance Billing)
(IC9 Coding)
My co-worker was wonderful.
Pros
Great work atmoshphere and room for advancement
Busy Scheduling department
Diagnostic Scheduling Secretary (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMarch 7, 2014
Scheduling department was very busy and not fully staffed. On average around 120 calls a day per person in the department. Managment and Supervisors were all professional and easy to work with and I enjoyed my time with this company.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Health Care expensive

Want to know more about Windsong Radiology Group?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windsong Radiology Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9