The senior financial analyst will provide financial and analytical support to the business partners and help improve the effectiveness of our reporting, planning and forecasting activities and relentlessly strive to streamline processes and improve information tools to drive value.
- Highly motivated and creative individual who is results oriented and has demonstrated academic and professional excellence
- 3 to 7 years work experience in financial reporting, analysis, modeling and budgeting with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Self motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships
- Energetic and resilient with a strong work ethic; sense of accountability, open to feedback and focused on achieving excellence
- Strong project manager with a desire to improve processes, takes initiative and committed to developing creative solutions that generate value
- Analytical, quantitative and logical with raw intellectual ability
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- MBA from top tier business school may be considered in lieu of experience
Windsor Quality Holdings makes frozen foods for lovers of ethnic flavors. The firm (aka Windsor Foods) offers stuffed pastas, egg rolls, pot...