Windsor Manor Employee Reviews in United States

Okay work place
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nevada, IAMarch 1, 2016
Amazing facility with great care given to residents. However there is work to be done to treat employees fair. Overall a good work place.
Windsor Manor
LPN (Current Employee) –  Nevada, IAMarch 12, 2015
Windsor Manor is a great place to live as a resident or work as an employee! The staff are all VERY friendly and willing to go the extra mile for anyone! It is a work environment like I have never seen before! Management makes it a point to appreciate all the hard work the employees do as well as have a party or get-together once a month for the residents! I highly recommend becoming a member of the Windsor Manor family if you have the chance to!!
productive
CNA / clinical student (Former Employee) –  silverMay 30, 2014
while training at Windsor Manor, my typical day pertained mainly to helping those that could not help themselves by providing overall assistance and for those who could do for themselves it was my job to help the patient maintain a level of independence. My co-workers and I got along great simply because we all worked as a team,. I have learned to treat others with respect and dignity. The hardest part of the job to me would be getting close to patients and having unfortunate situations happen that no longer allows for the patient to be around. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the patient feel good about them selves just by providing the basic care and hygiene that one needs on a daily basis.
Pros
working 8-12 hours, benefits
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work with friendly staff
STNA (Former Employee) –  Starke, FLMarch 18, 2014
overall this is an amazing company, i learned a lot and enjoyed the time i worked there. i loved working with all the wonderful patients and made a lot of good friends with the staff
I enjoyed the residents at the facility
Universal Worker (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IASeptember 11, 2013
I would take care of residents. Making sure they had their medication, and that daily hygiene was done. At times it could be a stressful job if everyone did not do their work leaving others to pick up the slack. Changes in employees and management have changed since.
poor management
Universal Worker (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAMarch 4, 2013
I loved the residents and the people I worked with, but the management was rediculous. I worked there for at least 6 months with the second manager and she couldn't even remember my name or the names of the residents.
Pros
one free meal per 8 hour shift, taking care of amazing people
Did several positions while working in this facility.
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 29, 2012
Worked here for 5 yrs also. Did numerous positions through my tenure there. They sold our building to another LTC provider, whom I worked for for 1 yr then left with notice.
Pros
pay, benefits. residents
Cons
tiny building, not modern
Acceptable work enviornment
Indianapolis. Indiana (Former Employee) –  CNANovember 8, 2011
The enviornment was acceptable. Long-term care faciltiy very skilled for the most part.