Windsor Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 4, 2016
Didn't work there for very long but it was just a no for me the girls were nice but at the same time rude and Hella fake. They didn't even teach the new people how to work the cash register like hey aren't we supposed to do orientation to learn how to do these things. My shift would be over at 10 but I'd leave way late than that like I wasn't supposed to stay that long. I didn't get a 15 or 10 minute break EVER! All the other girls would go to the back and take a nap and I was lucky enough that the day I quit was the day I got my break because they knew I was leaving. Horrible place and they weren't very organized at all.
Windsor Point
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCJune 21, 2016
I loved working here and learned a lot because my boss allowed me to work in different departments. There were difficult things I had to face but was able to learn who to be an effective leader/manager.
Love my job.
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 15, 2016
I'm currently still working here. I love the job and the store itself. It is a great environment. The people I work with are all very nice and understanding. They try to teach me new things every time that I work.
Terrible place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 9, 2016
You're job isn't as secure as you would think it would be, they love to place blame on others when they get in trouble. Don't waste your time or energy here.
Pros
cute clothes
Cons
terrible management
A really fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, CAApril 24, 2016
Currently still employed here
Everyday is a learning experience
The store manager is amazing and has taught me so much.
fashonable and fast pace work enviroment.
Assisant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYMarch 18, 2016
A typical day I open the store check sales and clean the store. Make a goal planner for the days sales. Make sure team knows their individual sales. I love helping customers find the perfect outfit. The hardest part is ensuring that shop lifting is little to none with lack of floor coverage.
Pros
fashionale clothes
Cons
no raises
Great learning experience.
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 18, 2016
Great learning experience for me: home building, framing, decks, concrete, fork lift. Just about anything related to building a single family home.

The folks that I worked for were very friendly and great to work for. But, pay was low and no real job security. The hours at times were great, and sometimes poor. They did not have any benefits.

Needed to move on and do something different and thought I would go into self employment. Which I did.
Pros
Great, friendly folks to work for.
Cons
Low pay. No benefits, poor work schedule.
Productive, fun, learning enviroment
Assistant Manager - Keys (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTFebruary 17, 2016
Windsor gave me the opportunity to continue to work for them as an assistant manager after starting as a sales associate. They truly believed in me as a worker, and trained me to pursue management the correct way. Thanks to Windsor, I was able to grow into higher management positions for another company.
Great management team
Dirrector of Nursing Service (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAFebruary 4, 2016
This is a challenging building, partly due to the location, however what I have learned here has shape me into a well rounded leader.
Good benefits
Charge Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJanuary 14, 2016
There was a lot of staff turn over in almost ever department, management, nursing, dietary. They use a lot of staff from staffing agencies, which doesn't help in developing a team atmosphere. They also have a policy in which you may be required to work a double shift with little to no notice if someone calls in.
Benefits
Cons
A lot of staff turn over
I loved my job once I learned what was required for me to me then it was a breeze from there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 8, 2016
Well it consist of me being able to communicate with my co workers online and I learned to Respond and Resolve inquires reguarding customer billing and accounts. I really didn't have to deal with people physically because I was at home doing my job. The hardest part trying to work both Jobs at one time so I had to let one go. Nethertheless I really enjoyed dealing with my customers..
Family style mom and pop work environment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 20, 2015
I have loved working for Windsor for the past five years. Windsor is a property management company originally based out of the east coast that offer that mom and pop feel. Windsor employees are offered layers of support at each level, compensated well, shown appreciation several times a year and trained on a consistent basis to keep the growth fresh. Windsor continues to grow as a company offering various opportunities for promotions within. Great company to work for, by far the best property management company in the industry.
Cons
Full benefits, great compensation, layers of support
Fun, yet professional environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 27, 2015
Great place to work. We were always eating lol. Overall great place to work. The training prepared us well for the job. I was able to learn new skills during my stay there as well.
windor
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2015
we worked as a team, we were all a family he had to do 70 calls 2 hour talk time. It was a fun place to work at, everyday was something different we would have fun time but we never lost our focuses on our daily task.
Great place to keep busy!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILMay 18, 2015
Love the girls you work with, but there's a lot of "competition" and trying to put others down.

It's a challenge working here yet, it's a fun and great experience! You learn EVERYTHING. Want to challenge yourself? Windsor is the best at that.

Store manager is probably the best manager you'll ever encounter in your entire life.
Busy clothing store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 31, 2015
Going into work making sure I looked my best, I would purchase the clothing sold in the store always representing my work place. Service the customers making sure they have all that is needed to make a final decision on the apparel they wish to purchase. Then I would assist with checking out purchasing.
Pros
building report with returning customers
Cons
the hourly pay
Great Store, Pay is very low
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 4, 2015
The discount is great, 40% off. The pay is awful. Even if you are a manager, I hope you still live with your parents because the pay is not enough for you to live on your own, have a car, have fun with your life, etc. Sales Associates make minimum wage. And Assistant Managers make $10 an hour. If the store makes $20,000 in a week in sales, or even $100,000 in a month in sales, you still only make your little $10 an hour. Great job for someone who just really needs a job or is in school.
Pros
40% off discount on everything, cute clothes, fun people to work with
Cons
the pay sucks, the turnover rate is ridiculous, people don't last long here, they're always quitting
A proficient and learning environment.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 3, 2015
As a part of management, the job duties were numerous. Being able to multi-task was a must have quality. I learned that I am able to handle much more than I realized and that as a manager being able to make on the spot decisions became crucial to the store environment. The hardest part of the job for me was trying not to focus too intently on one thing at a time, I would tend to become blindsided when working on a project. I love attention to detail and being able to focus on a project to make it perfect. I have become more efficient with my time management with the help and guidance from my superiors. Focusing on detail does not have to mean slow and steady. I loved being able to make the store organized and easy for the employees and customers to shop. Being able to meet and help new people everyday with their wants and needs was incredibly satisfying. I feel at home when I am able to help customers and clients and be able to make everything run smoothly.
Pros
customer interaction
Cons
time frames for work. strict standards for dress code
Fashionable store with high end trends.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJanuary 14, 2015
An overall experience working at this store wasn't the best, however a very trendy store.
Productive and outgoing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  tampa flJanuary 8, 2015
Learned how to be patient and work through customer issues and opinions.