Windsor Employee Reviews

A nice professional working environment
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 7, 2017
Windsor was a great company to work for with friendly staff and a high standard quality of work. Required work consisted of maintaining the pool and spa, work orders complete with in 24 hours, make readies and punch lists. All and all Windsor is a A+ company.
Pros
Apartment was included in salery
Cons
Very corporate not as personal
Very fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 30, 2017
The job is very fun and you get involved a lot with the customers. You get to ask them fun questions about their style to help you get ideas of what outfits they can wear.
Hard work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  West Nyack, NYMay 16, 2017
Strict dress code
Management plays favorites
Management isn't understanding they write you up for anything
No room for advancement/ raises
Way too stressful
Pros
40% off everything even sale
Cons
Low pay, hard work, can never do good work
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Okemos, MIMay 5, 2017
I love working at Windsor. They work around my schedule. The employees and Management are cool to work with. Ive Never had a problem dealing with co-workers or costumers. The day is usually laid back except weekends. the most enjoyable apart the job to me is gaining costumer service experience and getting related with up to date fashion. There isn't really a hard part o the job, except you are constantly on your feet until your break.
Pros
Discount on clothes, 10 minute breaks, management and Co-workers are amazing
Cons
On your feet.
Not what I expected
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 4, 2017
Sounds fun & exciting at first, but it really ain't. Get ready to close atleast 3-4 times a week, doing absolutly everything from selling, to paperwork and managing the sales associate & store. Not the best job! Get ready to throw away your personal life & just work. Schedule gets released couple days before the new week which means you can't plan ahead. Think about it, before applying to this store!!
Pros
Discount- 40% off
Cons
Schedule, unprofessional higher ups, pointless paperwork
Fast paced and enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 4, 2017
Throughout the day I had to juggle many customers at once. The job provided a good training system that helps prepare you for the fast paced routine. Moving up from your hiring point is a possibility within this company.
Pros
Great discount on all products
Cons
Some questionable managers
Very fun productive place to work
Sales Associate/ (Former Employee) –  Norridge, ILMay 3, 2017
When you arrive at windsor you made sure to get your bag checked and secured in the employee closet. Then make your way to the back room to review the employee board for any important news or information about the company that you would need to be caught up on. Management was AMAZING, my manager was always encouraging us and giving room for us to learn and grow within the company. The hardest part of the job was working long holiday hours and late nights, the mall can become very busy during these seasons. The most enjoyable part of the job was just being able to come in an work with a team that felt like family.
fun work place with a boutique vibe with great costumer service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 3, 2017
The best part about working in windsor is helping customers feel confident in what they want to wear and their purchase. Working there feels like working with your own family, everyone is so nice and welcoming to each other
Pros
the discount
Cons
short breaks
Younger company that needs to work out the kinks in their system before all of their stores are successful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHApril 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at windsor very much however, the time spent after hours after scheduled shifts became too much. Leaving a small store nearly two hours after close racking up overtime and cutting into payroll hours became too common and was not conducive to a college life.
productive work place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 7, 2017
I like the job and the work environment. It was fun to build things and the people I worked with were a lot of fun most the time. Over all its an okay place to work.
Pros
Always busy time flys
Cons
Quick pace work
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIMarch 25, 2017
There's a new shipment almost every Friday so there is always something to do. Its a busy work environment, the coworkers and managers makes it an fun environment. This job is exhausting at times, The clothes at Windsor are beautiful.
It was ok
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 27, 2017
Nice it's a very nice place to work at you can grow with the company but dealing with certain Management's they have their favoritism and that's what that's where the downfall comes in that with the comp a my
Productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Very fast paced throughout the day. Co workers very friendly and helpful. Can get difficult with shortage of staff but a very good place for employment. To be able to cater and care for the elderly is very amazing and doing activities with to help them with their motor skills and to stay active.
Pros
Fun drawings every month.
Cons
Short breaks at times
Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2017
They don't give you full shifts , people always calling off, they never try to work with you schedule , they don't give you the days you requested off no matter what the situation is
Pros
40% discount on top of clearance as well
Cons
No full shift
Fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brea, CANovember 3, 2016
Working at Windsor has it's perks, the biggest one being the discount that you receive. I feel that it would be an awesome job for someone just starting out in the work field as well as fashion field.
Fine
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Balitmore CitySeptember 29, 2016
Ideal for someone that doesn't want to progress. No real room for growth if not an actual provider. Office staff was nice, for the most part. Causal dress on Fridays.
retail position
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 27, 2016
It was good for a first job but the pay is not that much and you do alot more than what you get paid for . My co workers we excellent and the management was okay until recently
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
bad pay
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 4, 2016
Didn't work there for very long but it was just a no for me the girls were nice but at the same time rude and Hella fake. They didn't even teach the new people how to work the cash register like hey aren't we supposed to do orientation to learn how to do these things. My shift would be over at 10 but I'd leave way late than that like I wasn't supposed to stay that long. I didn't get a 15 or 10 minute break EVER! All the other girls would go to the back and take a nap and I was lucky enough that the day I quit was the day I got my break because they knew I was leaving. Horrible place and they weren't very organized at all.
Windsor Point
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCJune 21, 2016
I loved working here and learned a lot because my boss allowed me to work in different departments. There were difficult things I had to face but was able to learn who to be an effective leader/manager.
Allowed me to become more social
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 19, 2016
Windsor allowed me to become more people oriented and become more well rounded. It also allowed me to become more confident as well
Pros
Fun
Cons
Standing long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windsor. Our community is ready to answer.