Wine Country Gift Baskets Employee Reviews

fun place top work for
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJanuary 3, 2017
very micromanagement but its only seasonal
good job experience for the short period of time
good training from management
fun place to work for
do not miss more than 3 days and guarantee
you can comeback next year
Pros
Good money
Cons
temporary
Casual dress code with socializing while working permitted.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 4, 2016
Hardest: Non-user friendly outdated looking programs required to work with
Best: Casual, easy-going, social atmosphere
Managers are all laid-back, professional, helpful
Pros
Free coffee, large break room
The work place was enjoyable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Placentia, CADecember 6, 2016
The office was enjoyable and everyone was very nice and helpful. It got a little hectic as we came closer and closer to Christmas but our floor managers helped with anything we needed.
great people
Gift Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAAugust 31, 2016
there are a lot of people that work seasonally for this company. if i had known about this place in september then i would have actually stayed there all season. there are so many nice people you meet!
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 1, 2016
the work is fun the people are fun the building is fun the job is fun and the people are fun the parking lot is big and the people are many
Good place for seasonal work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 4, 2014
Worked as a seasonal customer service representative for WCGB. The staff and management are all friendly and professional. They do their job well and they teach the new hires how to do their job well. The company policies are amazing and they provide some of the best customer service in the industry. I had the pleasure of helping numerous customers in my season reach highly satisfactory transactions with the company that would ensure their loyalty for years to come. The pay is reasonable, the work is not stressful and satisfying, and the management are highly admirable. This is a great place to work and it is only a shame that there is not much room for a permanent position with the company, let alone advancement.
Pros
Enjoyable place to work, great management, great training, great work environment, team-oriented atmosphere.
Cons
Generally only room for seasonal new hires, no room for permanent position, let alone advancement.
friendly place to work and fast pace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 7, 2016
very fun place to work. everyone there is really friendly and willing to help you. I had lots of fun working there for the holiday seasons.
Great co workers & management support. Great opportunity gaining knowledge & experience.
Mentor/Supervisor/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 29, 2015
Company gave me an opportunity to gain additional experience in other positions of the company. I had a great experience learning, gaining knowledge and experience supervising a customer service team. Great support from management.
Great company
Gift Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJanuary 12, 2016
Awesome job and atmosphere. The managers and leads were all great. Any problem was tackled right away. The hardest part was dealing with long confusing orders, but that really wasn't so bad either.
Pros
Everyone seems to get along and works together well
Cons
Seasonal only
fun fast paced environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAAugust 11, 2015
very great company to work for I learned how to quickly and accurately input information I had very fun co workers that were all great team players I had a great supervisor who was very concerned about all of our well being she had a very positive outlook on everything we did and it helped us all to do a very good job. there was nothing hard about this job that's why I enjoyed it and wished that it could have been a permanent job instead of seasonal I am looking forward to going back this holiday season.
Pros
free coffee snacks phone calls
Cons
not a permanent job seasonal only
Fun place to work---nice supervisors & co-workers
Call center/Customer service (Seasonal Position) (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 26, 2013
The supervisors and co-workers are usual very nice. They are very strict about attendance, and not being tardy (which is a good thing). If they like your work they will call you back next year. The pay is good and during the Christmas rush they will ask you to work over-time if you are able to do so--however, during this season they were also short on parking spaces, and short on computers (so you need to be flexible, because you may have to move to a different seat after every break and lunch period.
Pros
They had competitions to improve quality assurance--You could win a Kindle Fire or gift baskets.
Cons
During the Christmas rush season, difficult to find parking space.
Great company but its seasonal
Corporate Sales (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CaNovember 28, 2014
It's a positve company but it was seasonal and this is great for college students or people that want to make extra cash for the holidays. Management is great and co-workers were great.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Temporary
Great company started by 2 best friends!
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAAugust 15, 2015
Most of the year is a lot of down time. During holidays it is very busy and you have the potential of making a lot of money due to the unlimited overtime available
Very busy but great people to work for.
Call Center  (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAApril 28, 2013
I loved working at Wine Country Gift Baskets.
There were some very busy days, but that was challenging and fun.
I met so many nice people. Every employee/supervisor was very patient and professional.
I loved being able to work there and still working at the Day Care during the day.

Pros
Great company
Cons
Only seasonal.
great place to work
Order Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  fullerton CaFebruary 25, 2015
we are like family- thats what is good about working there we are family company. we work as a team and do everything as a team. Great people and great owners. wish they opened up one here in Las Vegas
Fun and enjoyable work place.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Great company to work for. Friendly environment but very difficult to get hired as a permanent employee. Mainly offer seasonal employment.
Enthusiastic environment to work for a seasonal position.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 26, 2013
I love Wine Country Gift Baskets. For three seasons they have been outstanding to me. The staff genuinely cares about the customers and their loyalty.
Pros
Overtime offered
Cons
Too short of a season
Fun environment, Busy phone calls
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 21, 2013
Answered phone calls.
Take phone orders..
Enjoyed talking with customers.
Fun surroundings. Kind people to work with.
Customers can call 24 hours everyday.
Part time and Seasonal jobs
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
Great overall job experience.
Seasonal- Gift Consultant- Call Center (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 6, 2013
Great and fun company to work for. Great group of employees and great customer service experience.
Pros
Great environment.
Cons
Seasonal.
Productive, fast pace
Order Entry/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 29, 2014
If you like seasonal work it's great. I looking for something full time.
It's a good company to work for.
Pros
Relaxing atmispher
Cons
seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wine Country Gift Baskets. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8