Winebow Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great work environment where we have a small family of guys that all work hard.
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAMarch 22, 2016
Winebow is great. Good hours and a very laid-back environment. You do your job and there is no problems. There is a great group of people that work with me and we all work very well as a team.
Pros
Atmosphere, Physical, Laid-back
Cons
Tough to get 40 hours, Compensation
Great pay
customer service (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 18, 2015
Excellent pay. Daily hours for each customer service agent are not consistent. Management is lacking in experience and has unattainable goals/standards which has led to a high turnover rate within the the past 18 months. Human resources dept is of no use to employees who have issues/complaints unless you are management.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Incompetent Managers
Team Becomes Family
Wine Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 18, 2016
Great team of folks to work with. Make your own schedule. Must be self motivated. May have to work evenings/weekends. Live out of your car. Male-dominated industry.
fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 18, 2015
Fun work place with very little supervision.Not so much about numbers there but of just getting the job done.It was great working with my colleagues and the driver were very friendly
Fantastic work environment
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJuly 3, 2015
My day consists of delivering the product to the consumer and/or maintaining the warehouse and the prepping the deliveries for the following day by picking product, quality control, and organizing the correct routes and shipments.
I learned how to become a leader and maintaining a high level to ensure great products are delivered in a timely fashion and correctly to the consumer on a daily basis.
Great People to work with
Wine Consultant/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2012
Working with Winebow has given me the opportunity to meet and work with great people.
Pros
work from home
Cons
work from home
Good Place To Work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2012
I drove a straight truck to deliver liquor and wine to my customers in the city and suburbs.
Buena estabilidad laboral
SUPERVISOR DE PISO (Former Employee) –  NJOctober 22, 2014
La union que habia en el trabajo a pesar de que un horario dificil del tercer turno por momentos ponian los animos un pocos caidos pero las ganas y el deseo del grupo de superarse y de sacar adelante la empresa que supo retribuior la labor de todos mis companeros pudo mas ..Muy buena empresa
Pros
si
Cons
tercer turno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Winebow. Our community is ready to answer.