Winfield Security

Winfield Security Employee Reviews

Security Officer/PT Supervisor
Security Officer (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJApril 21, 2015
As a full time security officer I've learned as a self starter to become a leader was eager my interest to move ahead and become a part-time Field Supervisor on the weekend and trained eight guards and managed eight buildings wasn't hard . I got to know all the visitors and residences . The most enjoyable part of the job was that my guards all work together with me and enjoy and loved when I was working . What Supervisor you know would cook there guards person pan of lasagna for the Best Working team to have on my shift in the evening . I've learned a lot from knowing all who is Banned to notifying the Management need to know or inform them when something needs to be aware of and a report to be written for management Office. The hardest part of the job was working in the cold!!! I'm a role model to my pass co-workers.
Agency
FT-Security Guard (Current Employee), 57 west 37 th streetMarch 31, 2015
the operations manager is a very cool guy which helps you to find jobs fairly quickly. Dispatch vey nasty though but over all they as not that bad
profesional work enviroment
Site Supervisor/Guard (Former Employee), Springfield, NJFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: we had lunch break
Cons: no health insurance or sick days paid.
supervised and trained guards to do a good job,monitor CCTV and fire alarms,got along with all my co workers and employers,he hardest part about the job was working outdoors in bad weather,but it was a fun and great place to work.
Ok work place but great staff
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 29, 2015
To work with an organization where I can share my skills & experience to benefit the company & promote self-growth.
I liked the fact that I received an oportunity.
Security Guard (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
I performed foot patrol in various locations. I didn't particularly like working at this company
Professional
LICENSE SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee), New York New YorkAugust 22, 2014
Pros: the contracts they have acquired are very good.
Cons: the company can improve salary per hour.
This company demonstrates professional and has very good contracts for its employees. In addition, its a union company.
security
Security guard (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJApril 23, 2014
this company was a little unorganized and i didnt reallly care for the supervisors
Fire Safety Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 4, 2014
My day at work is very interesting as I have to solve peoples problem as they approach the front desk coupled with the fire safety director responsibility.
I have learned how to handle different situation and different people character.
The management of the company is excellent and my co-workers are team players.The hardest part of my job is attending to students with difficult characters and strange attitudes.
The most enjoyable part is solving varies problem each day
The job didn't pay well, but I was a union member for the first time.
Security Guard (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: unionize job.
Cons: very poor salary.
A typical day at work was having to make rounds of the job site. I learned what it was like being a member of a union. I knew the boss and supervisors very well. I met co-workers who always showed me what to do at the job site. The hardest part of the job was that I only made from $3.50 per hour up to $4.50 per hour which is well below today's minimum wage. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was the first time that I had been working full time.
Security
Certified Metal Detector Operations
CPR Qualified
Fire Guard F-91 Safety Certificate
Positive work ethics
Works well with others and Independently
Punctual
Capable in Microsoft Operations
has potential if employer is more mindful of employee benefits
Security Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: close proximity to my home
Cons: management
daily work consist of patrols, emergency evacuations, greeting and confirming guests with visitors passes, checking student i.d., and building patrol. I've learned to be more patient and allow myself not to be over worked. Management works with you as much as possible. Employees are amazing. They're great team members. The hardest part of the job is making it on time because of transportation mishaps and emergencies. The most enjoyable part of my job is having one.
Great team and being ur on boss
Security Officer (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: benefits, and uniforms
Cons: long hour days 16 hours shifts.
Its more and more work however there can be slow days,but coming to work u must be prepared to stay if no one is there to relieve u. No one was really on u about anything because as a Security Officer u have to have self-discipline and stay on guard and be cynical at all times.
Nursing Home
Security Guard (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: no breaks but healthcare
I work at the Front Desk of a Nursing Home for all most of 9 years. I do the charts for the patients I also work as a receptionist.
ehhh
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 18, 2013
noting really was organized, everything was kind of based of of hear-say
good
Security officer (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJNovember 15, 2013
good job money and benefits. time management, and good people to work with.
Flexible Hour
Former employee (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2013
I enjoyed working at Winfield Security. I needed the flexible hours and it was a good work environment.
Very Demanding job with very little pay.
slave (Former Employee), main officeJuly 24, 2013
Pros: no experience needed to work there
Cons: nasty managment, no benefits and no raises ever.
You will work way beyond your job title while being paid minimum wage. Hard to get straight forty hour schedules, No pay raises with no advancement opportunities. Union job that has no health benefits, you will never meet a representative. This company sucks.
Work enviroment varies
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2013
Pros: a great way to network yourself with in this industry.
Cons: no real benefits, or pay raises.
It really depends on which site you are assigned to in this company, but over all the its a great starting job if you are new to working in Security. It's also a great way to start networking yourself, and get to know other people in different industries.
good placd to work
Security/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 7, 2013
it's a good job but need more wages and more hours working with the public is ok as well
Maintains security and safety of people and property
Security Guard (Former Employee), Newark, NJOctober 8, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of securing the premises of a lobby in an elderly housing building . Monitor cameras, report any suspicious activity to police, responds to alarms and dispatched calls. The job was really simple being as though the premises were always safe and quiet. I worked alone on my shift so I never had a chance to interact or meet any of the other guards. Management was very unprofessional

Winfield Security Salaries