A Lancaster, OH CPA firm is looking for a full-time accountant or CPA. Must have at least 4 years experience in the following: Quick Books (or other professional accounting software), individual / corporate tax preparation, Payroll preparation, MS Office tools. Very desirable would be a CPA or someone studying for the CPA examination.
- 4+ years Quick Book experience or other professional accounting software
- 4+ years individual returns tax preparation (multi-form returns)
- Compiles and analysis financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transitions.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Collect appropriate data and prepares federal, state and local reports and tax returns including estate and trust returns.
- Assist in the training and supervision of seasonal staff.
Education / Experience / Certifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 4 years experience in a public accounting firm or 5 years financial / accounting experience in the private sector.
- CPA is a plus
- Background and credit checks may be performed on all applicants.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Columbus School for Girls
- 8 days ago
Winfree, Ruff & Associates, Ltd, CPAs is a premier wealth management firm with three locations in Ohio - Pickerington, Lancaster, and...