Wing Memorial Hospital

Wing Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant / part- time (Former Employee), Palmer, MASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: i liked going to work every day
Cons: was hired knowing that when construction was complete i was not going to be promised a position
The person I worked directly under was enjoyable to work for....
OVERALL GREAT PLACE TO WORK
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST AND FILING CLERK (Current Employee), Wilbraham, MAApril 6, 2014
I HAVE BEEN TRAINED ON A VARIETY OF NEW ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS SYSTEMS.
I AM ABLE TO HELP PATIENTS WITH SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS.
I AM BEING TRAINED FOR REFERRALS
Good place to work.
Supervisor Medical Records (Current Employee), Palmer, MAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: my job is close to home
My days are busy which I like. I have learned a lot about computers, people, and working as a team. As far as computers I have learned different programs to do my job. I love learning new things. I usually come away from my job feeling satisfied that I accomplished a lot during the day. I manage my time well which allows me this feeling.
busy emergency room
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee), palmer massachusettsJanuary 17, 2014
typical day at work usually involves checking all supplies at the start of shift. I learned how to deal with difficult patients both mentally and physically. management is not bad but there is need for improvement. most of my coworkers are easy and fun to work with. the hardest part of my job is psych patients and cardiac arrests. the most enjoyable – more... part is when saving someones life. – less
Great Training
Patient Care Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Palmer, MAJuly 17, 2013
Able to work as PCA with a flexible scheduled . Had an amazing trying program with knowledgeable nurses and physicians.
Staff under trained on psychiatriac unit
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Palmer, MASeptember 20, 2012
Pros: pleasant staff
Cons: quick to fire staff
Management doesent have knowlege of psychiatry. I was released for critism of senior management.
Great learning experience, really smart people
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Palmer, MAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: great hours, great co-workers
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
Continuous improvement through learning, great management & the best co-workers I have had the pleasure to work with
Productive workplace however management does not care about employees
Managed Care Associate (Former Employee), Palmer, MAApril 13, 2012
This was a great working environment however, I quickly realized that the only thing that concerns management is productivity. I would have loved some positive reinforcement and even a little encouragement, but all we received was criticism.

May 19, 2013

Fired after about 8 months. People who trained me made the jobs feel very care free; no full uniform, free food, and in general a high school attitude.even though these people r supposed to be profesionals. Saw the head of housekeeping walking out with hard drives.

Busy hospital setting where I learned patient care
CNA (Former Employee), Palmer, MAApril 4, 2012
Pros: wonderful nurses with which to work
Cons: daily procedures can be highly stressful
Busy day where 8 hour shift pasted very quickly. Learned various medical technical tasks and procedures.
Very community based and friendly.
Ward Secretary (Former Employee), Palmer, MAMarch 30, 2012
I enjoyed working here because it is a community-based hospital that is still very friendly.