Wingspan Life Resources Employee Reviews

Direct Support Staff
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MN 55113February 14, 2017
Taking care of clients, passing medications, making meals, helping with daily hygiene, record keeping, laundry, cleaning, keeping up with their daily routines, etc.
It is an OK place to work
Assist developmentally challenged adults (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 1, 2017
This company has good guidelines but pays more attention to its employees then it does to its clients, it also does treat employees with less years service not as well as they treat people that have been there longer. There are numerous problems I have with this company.
Pros
working with the clients who are most of the time lovely
Cons
having to deal with two faced people that only get promoted on their ability to butt kiss
nice place to work
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaDecember 2, 2015
very good company, loving, compassionate. my co-worker has been very respectful, and we always work as a team. I have not yet face any complication. over all I love this job. the reason I am seeking anther job, because of change in career.
Pros
free lunch provided by company
Cons
break every 4hrs
Working with Individuals with Disabilities.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 28, 2015
The consumers arrive home from day programs or work sites. We assist each consumer with assigned tasks. We make dinner and go on outings with the community. We administered medications and activities of daily living.

Management had it tough and coworkers had it tough too. There were always changes and sometimes the changes were hard on everyone.

The hardest part was the staff changes and working alone at times and lots depending on the house.
Pros
The money I earned was not too bad. The consumers were very wonderful and good to be around.
Cons
The lack of pay raises, lack of promotion opportunities, Burnout was very easy to come by, we had a lot of turnover due to the pay scale and working alone majority of time for some houses.
The most fun-loving environment i have ever worked in. Team spirits amongst staff members was exceptional.
Professional Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 24, 2015
The management team is full of devoted and caring people. They care about both clients and staff. They are organized and very resourceful. They provide exceptional training to the staff, as a result their homes are well managed. The clients are often happy with their homes and staff members.
Wonderful Place to Work
House Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 26, 2013
Wingspan Life Resources was a wonderful company to work for! Management is fair and supportive of staff and they care and dedication that is given to the consumers is unparralleled.
Pros
Benefits, management support, fun work environment

Want to know more about Wingspan Life Resources?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wingspan Life Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2