Wingspan Employee Reviews

Great working enviroment
Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 15, 2016
Reviewing documents to make sure everything was turned in. Was able to talk with manager and get great understandings. laid back environment, field day games at work, and great benefits
Wingspan was my first experence working in the mortgage
Deed in Lieu, Customer Service, (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 25, 2016
I had work in the banking field, but when I got to Wingspan
It open up a whole new world,I learned about how to help people keep their homes,and different types of loans,I also l worked in • Deed in Lieu
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
laid off
Hard Work Eventually Pays Off
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2013
While working for this company, I've been privileged to be placed onto many different projects ranging from: modifications to the DIL process. Along the way I've learned what to do and what not to do. I had the opportunity to work in various systems in which I had never once had before. In the beginning while on the modifications project, I started out as a regular employee. I worked hard, producing more than what was required of me. From modifications I moved to dealing with titles. From there, I again worked hard producing more than what was required of me. Following titles I was placed on a modification intake team, only this time I was their manager. I led this team successfully and eventually was switched to the DIL project. From this project I've had the experience of learning not only what a DIL is, but along with the requirements that follow it. Although it took me a little over one year to move up into management, I'd definitely say that I have proven myself to be an asset to the company. This is where the saying "hard work eventually pays off" comes into play. If you work hard it, you will receive it.
Pros
Office Olympics, Provides Training, Employee Appreciation, Benefits
Cons
Only recognizes major holidays, not government holidays such as MLK, Columbus Day or Presidents Day
Wingspan was a learning experince for me because I was doing something I had never done before
Document processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2014
1) typical day, come in work your different Ques,working the loans,and doing the amount of loans that were required
2) Ive learned how to Create check list, look for different documents, basically did research on the loans
3) management - some of them knew what to do,and others were learning just like we were
4) co workers - were like family, because we were working and learning new projects at the same time
5) Hardest part of the job- learning to adapt to new changes,you get use to working a project for maybe 3 months and then they put you on another one
6)Enjoyable part of the job- When i did a good job on the project and got good feed back on it
Pros
The progams we would have
Cons
too many changes, or instructions not followed
Horrible Benefits and no Job Security
Banker Services /Escalations Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 26, 2015
Horrible Benefits and no Job Security. Company came in to take over Chase's operations and literally got rid of the whole building.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at my current job consists of researching, reviewing, and updating accounts. I handle incoming call volume and follow ups. I learned customer service and soft skills. The management team is very open and helpful. I enjoy my co-workers and get along with them very well, having know them for years and formed relationships. The hardest part of the job would be hearing about financial hardships or some loss customers may experience, be it is most enjoyable to help them find a resolution to their problem.
Not a good company to work for.
Na (Former Employee) –  DallasJanuary 24, 2013
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work or do business with this company.
Cons
work environment wasn't friendly nor management. i didn't see any company culture values.
Wingspan Review
Banker Services /Escalations (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 3, 2015
Ok place to work; however, in the time frame I have been employed with them they have not given raises to anyone. When we were with Chase, we were reviewed for a raise every year.
Good experience
LOSS MITIGATION UNDERWRITER (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Management and people are great. Training could be better. I wasn't prepared for my job at all and had to learn on the go. Company seems to be on the way up and an overall good place to work. There have been some layoffs, but this is contract work so it's expected. They have a lot of big plans for the future and under current site leadership believe they will achieve this and be around for a long time to come.
Pros
Great co-workers and managers
Cons
layoffs; difficult to learn job due to training not great
Advancement Lacks, Gain Experience than leave
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2013
Honestly I would have to say that I am sticking around for the experience and nothing more. Advancement makes no sense, they won't move or promote employees that are too good at their job for fear of production numbers. When new projects become available if you are good kiss the opportunity to try something different good bye. Management plays favorites don't have an HR complaint about the wrong people nothing will happen. They don't see that management needs to know their job, they feel management is solely there to relay messages from meetings and emails. Let's also keep in mind that quality effects how long you stay. I have seen good people get fired over the lack of knowledge their leadership had. This seems backwards considering persons with high quality and proven production numbers could better lead a team to success. I have heard management talk unprofessionally to their teams. The environment is far from professional unless pleasing the client that day.

I have met some amazing people, the job has given me must of the years I need to find something better. This is solely a chance to gain experience you might not gain anywhere else but def not a career. Also if you love a challenge its great everything is constantly changing allowing the mind to not get bored. The company has the potential to do great things, business is booming. However without a change in the management I wouldn't be surprised if this company experienced high turn over rates.

The job doesn't offer benefits right away everyone is contracted employees and have to prove their worth to get benefits.
  more... Its not to difficult I went benefited in 90 days  less
Pros
challeging, people, gaining experience
Cons
benefits on a "earned" basis, advancement is almost nonexistent for deserving employees, immature/unethical management
Productive place to work.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 7, 2015
A great place to a lot of hours. Learner a lot about BofA process and there legal department. Worked with the foreclosure department as well as underwriters for the HARP program. My co workers where great to work with and management was professional all time.
Pros
Good people
Cons
A lot of hours.
flexible
Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 6, 2013
My experience started well but eventually turned bad. They micro-manage, instable, no benefits... I learned how to analyze documents, the ins and outs of the mortgage industry, rules for apply for a mortgage loan modification among other things involving the mortgage industry.
Pros
free lunches, flexible time off, good pay
Cons
no pto, no paid holidays, eventually ran out of work to do
Fun work environment with pool table and ping pong table
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FloridaAugust 23, 2014
Wingspan is a great family feel to it. We had team outings to keep the spirits up between team members.
Pros
large break area, large selection of snacks and drinks
Benefits
Productive environment
Quality Assurance Specialist/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 25, 2013
Very bust atmosphere. Closing cases on a daily bases. Auditing cases to ensure the cases are submitted for closure correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job is my team.
Pros
team activities
benefits
uncertain & compettetive environment
Equity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 11, 2014
it is based on production & quality, high stress environment
it is ever changing from minute to minute
highly competative
highly monitored & secured environment
management is non supportive
Current employee
Gain Loss Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 2, 2013
This is a new company in which we transitioned from my former company and the utmost care has been taken by Wingspan to ensure a smooth transition to the employees. As an employee they appear to be very concerned and sensitive to our needs. As far as transitions go, it appears that every effort was made to accomodate. They are a fast growing and successful company that I am learning more about every day.
Pros
positive enironment and eco friendly
Cons
no cons currently
Productive and fun place to work with exercise room and pool tables for breaks.
Legacy Services Remediation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 19, 2014
Production and quality based environment. As a contractor, your projects last an indefinite period of time. You learn quickly to adapt to change and learn many skills within the industry.
Pros
opportunity to learn many skill sets
Cons
healthcare
Productive fast-work place
Senior Banker Services Rep II (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 17, 2015
Wingspan is a very bad company to work for. Chase should have never least the building to Wingspan. I no longer have job because of bad business decisions.
Wingspan's review
Customer assistant specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 26, 2014
This is one of those companies that you want to make a carreer of. Great environment to work and the fact that we got the chance to help customers with a very important need, made the work experience so much enjoyable. My team was always helpful and like a family, we would always cover each others back.
Co-workers were ok to work with, Management was a little strict, but I handled it
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Midway Road in Carrollton, TXMarch 1, 2012
This company was a good company to work for, It was new and had only been in place a few years. I enjoyed working there although I saw some things that needed to be changed or could have changed. I did what I always do, make the best of what I have.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
overworked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wingspan. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6