Wingspan Employee Reviews

Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 30, 2017
Wingspan was a fun place to work but not a good place to work. No job security and the company has since gone out of business and went bankrupt. I would not recommend
Great Place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2017
Loved working there, They really care about their employees. Everyone I ever dealt with there was so helpful. Lots of health options, as far as programs to get healthy.
Cons
Wingspan was my first experence working in the mortgage
Deed in Lieu, Customer Service, (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 25, 2016
I had work in the banking field, but when I got to Wingspan
It open up a whole new world,I learned about how to help people keep their homes,and different types of loans,I also l worked in • Deed in Lieu
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
laid off
Great working enviroment
Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 15, 2016
Reviewing documents to make sure everything was turned in. Was able to talk with manager and get great understandings. laid back environment, field day games at work, and great benefits
large building
Banker services (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 25, 2016
Interesting placed to work... People were wonderful... Long time friends now... The business was always changing and there was no stability with the company.
Pros
great schedule
Cons
no benefits, no stability
Productive fast-work place
Senior Banker Services Rep II (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 17, 2015
Wingspan is a very bad company to work for. Chase should have never least the building to Wingspan. I no longer have job because of bad business decisions.
Productive place to work.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 7, 2015
A great place to a lot of hours. Learner a lot about BofA process and there legal department. Worked with the foreclosure department as well as underwriters for the HARP program. My co workers where great to work with and management was professional all time.
Pros
Good people
Cons
A lot of hours.
fun work place
Lead Generation Specialist (Current Employee) –  monroe,laApril 28, 2015
Love working with the team member there and the mangers. I learn about mortages and interest rates. And differents applcation on the computer.
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
company closed
work and no play
Lead Generation Specialist (Current Employee) –  monroe,laMarch 28, 2015
I like working at wingspan. But we was lead to think that we would have a job but its ending in a month. But i love working with my manager and my co-workers
Horrible Benefits and no Job Security
Banker Services /Escalations Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 26, 2015
Horrible Benefits and no Job Security. Company came in to take over Chase's operations and literally got rid of the whole building.
Wingspan Review
Banker Services /Escalations (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 3, 2015
Ok place to work; however, in the time frame I have been employed with them they have not given raises to anyone. When we were with Chase, we were reviewed for a raise every year.
Great company with great perks
Proprietary Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 20, 2015
The first job I took as a college graduate with no experience in the banking industry. This a growing field but there are risk associated in the mortgage industry.
Good experience
LOSS MITIGATION UNDERWRITER (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Management and people are great. Training could be better. I wasn't prepared for my job at all and had to learn on the go. Company seems to be on the way up and an overall good place to work. There have been some layoffs, but this is contract work so it's expected. They have a lot of big plans for the future and under current site leadership believe they will achieve this and be around for a long time to come.
Pros
Great co-workers and managers
Cons
layoffs; difficult to learn job due to training not great
Cool place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LaJanuary 12, 2015
If you like working in a call center Wingspan is the place to be
Wingspan was a learning experince for me because I was doing something I had never done before
Document processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2014
1) typical day, come in work your different Ques,working the loans,and doing the amount of loans that were required
2) Ive learned how to Create check list, look for different documents, basically did research on the loans
3) management - some of them knew what to do,and others were learning just like we were
4) co workers - were like family, because we were working and learning new projects at the same time
5) Hardest part of the job- learning to adapt to new changes,you get use to working a project for maybe 3 months and then they put you on another one
6)Enjoyable part of the job- When i did a good job on the project and got good feed back on it
Pros
The progams we would have
Cons
too many changes, or instructions not followed
Wingspan's review
Customer assistant specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 26, 2014
This is one of those companies that you want to make a carreer of. Great environment to work and the fact that we got the chance to help customers with a very important need, made the work experience so much enjoyable. My team was always helpful and like a family, we would always cover each others back.
Productive work place but no clear picture of the future
Asst. Vice President/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 10, 2014
Job is basically to drive the performance of your team
Learned to develop own tactics and strategies to increase performance
Lots of uncertainty
Pros
lots of freedom to run your dept as you see fit
Cons
healthcare very expensive
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at my current job consists of researching, reviewing, and updating accounts. I handle incoming call volume and follow ups. I learned customer service and soft skills. The management team is very open and helpful. I enjoy my co-workers and get along with them very well, having know them for years and formed relationships. The hardest part of the job would be hearing about financial hardships or some loss customers may experience, be it is most enjoyable to help them find a resolution to their problem.
Fun work environment with pool table and ping pong table
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FloridaAugust 23, 2014
Wingspan is a great family feel to it. We had team outings to keep the spirits up between team members.
Pros
large break area, large selection of snacks and drinks
Benefits
Great workplace
Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas and FriscoJuly 16, 2014
I learned something new every day, had to adapt to change. I loved the people I worked with.