Wingstop

Wingstop Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Manager David Moktari (Former Employee), San Carlos, CAJune 20, 2015
I have worked here for five years it very good place to work with a good manager, and a fun staff, that makes the day go by better.
Productive and Great coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee), GreenhevanJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free Fries
Cons: Short breaks
Good day
Cooking
Perfect Management
Great co-workers
Hardest part was cleaning
Working with the co workers
Definitley would work there again
o workers made it fun to work with
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Rialto, CAJune 16, 2015
desirable. meaning waking up every morning not knowing whats coming your way made it fun and desirable to keep getting up and doing day after day after day
up and down
Cook (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2015
Pros: the employees
Cons: everything besides the emplyees
i like majority of the people. i like the environment. but its people there that will make your day worse if you dont wanna TALK to them. when im not in the mood i dont wanna talk i just wanna work i mean – more... thats what im there to do right? since i stopped being all in there face my hours got cut but my work ethic never changed. The managers spot need to switch an im not saying that because i dont really like the other manager but the other think the job is about kissing behind to the customers even if there wrong an a big thing he could careless about someone else if he wanna do it has to done it has to be right. the other manager two things is big factors to him customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. Hardest part of the job trying not to spazz `over the childish things they do. most enjoyable part? the great people that work there. – less
rude management
Cashier (Former Employee), BroomfieldJune 10, 2015
Had the worst experience there. the gm left 2 weeks into me being there had to step up and stock and do manage duties. poor communication. all and all worst company that I've worked for.
Multicultural establishment, good expierence
Food Expeditor and Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 2, 2015
This job was enjoyable because it allowed me to interact with customers but also with my coworkers and manager. It also allowed me to enhance my communication skills.
Needs improvement
Cashier/Navigator (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: calm workplace, many slow days, small establishment-easy to maintain
Cons: lacks professionalism and exceptional customer service
Most typical days at work are very fast paced, fun, engaging, and productive.

Needs improvement in training and leadership as well as professionalism and customer service.
A good place to temporarily work
Cook/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAMay 11, 2015
Pros: interaction with customers
Cons: pay, no breaks, no room for advancement
Management bad and compensation mediocre. No room for advancement . worked there 2 years no raise and i worked the store from from to back.no breaks
alright place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Perris, CAMay 11, 2015
Cons: no holidays off
slow co-workers, bad pay, rude customers , holidays cant be requested off, good food, management was alright. the coolest thing was getting the expirence
alright
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 30, 2015
It is alright. The people are okay to work with. It was kind of hectic. Not enough pay for the amount of work. Management was not what it should have been.
Fun work place, fast paced, fun people.
Cashier (Former Employee), Bellflower, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches, Postive place to work
Cons: bad hours
Weekends were our busy days. I learned a lot from hosting, to cooking chicken , to bussing tables, to cashiering, to managing. I loved all my coworkers everyone was always in a good mood. The hard part about the job was having to deal w/ complaints that you had no control over, The fun part was you got to meet new people everyday!
Productive and Fast Work Place
Line Cook (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 20, 2015
Typical day: Working the fast paced dinner rushes
Several things I learned are you have to keep up with orders that are being brought in, I learned how to sauce the chicken at the right temperature with – more... the right timing. I learned how to manage the cooking line when the big dinner rush came at 5 pm. My co-workers are very helpful, patient and always answer questions when I was confused. The hardest part of the job was learning how to get used to a fast paced work environment, but after 2 weeks i was able to get the hang of things. The most enjoyable part of this job I would say would be that I am able to be successful in making an order correct the first time and have our customers happy and on their way. – less
Job experience.
Cook (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 13, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: very routine based
Bar and kitchen cleaning. Learned how to cook a variety of new foods. A positive environment. Co workers were easy going. The hardest part was closing. I created new partnerships.
Great people
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 7, 2015
Invaluable learning experience. First time owners allowed me the chance to learn and grow the business along with them.
productive and positive vibes
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2015
Pros: Advancement Opportunities, Bonuses
Cons: 15 hour shifts
Wingstop is a very fast pace environment, there is always something to do whether it be cleaning or cooking. I learned how to handle stressful situations like when a customer complains or when something in the store isn't working during a rush. Most of my co-workers are hard workers and eager to work. The hardest part of being an assistant manager is working 15 hour shifts all in one day.
nice
Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCMarch 29, 2015
Wingstop is great for high school students looking to join the workforce. Allows one to gain experience and carry it out in future ventures.
fun work experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Torrrance C,AMarch 13, 2015
Wingstop is a good job, but can get stressful when the workers are limited in number.

Customers can be nice or some are very rude.
Extremely fast growing restaurant company
Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2015
Ranked third fastest growing franchise by Nation's Restaurant News. Exciting to be a part of it's national and international movement.

Many projects are handled at once and no two days are the same. Exposure to multiple projects promotes great learning and professional development.
Finance Intern
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 5, 2015
Pros: awesome work environment
Cons: slow days
I was one of their first interns and it was amazing working for Wingstop. I spent most of my day working with spreadsheets on excel. Everyone there is really nice and people outside of your team even make an effort to talk and say hello every day.
Only worked 2 days a week.
cashier (Former Employee), old cutler, flFebruary 5, 2015
Not enough amount of hours or days of work. The new management fired a crew in one night. including me, for no reason. Only thing I learned was handling the cash properly and kept the work environment a lean as possible.

1 2 3 4 5