Wingstop Employee Reviews

My first workplace
Cashier/ shift leader (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 22, 2017
Wing Stop was a good first job for me, because it handed down a lot of customer experience since i stayed for two years. It showed me how to work hard for my money and be humble as always.
Pros
Free food
Cons
not enough pay
Steady but fast job with wonderful people
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2017
My people skills and confidence built up there because there were times were I had to step up or take charge for a little bit to get the food flow going when work would build up and orders came in
Pros
Free food, manager and supervisors were calm and understanding
Cons
No breaks just stuck inside
good part time job but nothing serious
Shift Lead/Manager (Former Employee) –  Pinole, CAApril 20, 2017
wingstop was a good part time job while it lasted. They do not offer any healthcare or 401k options so my time there was cut short as my goals changed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
free lunch
Relaxed
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 19, 2017
Cool customers, can get busy, meet interesting people throughout the day. Needs to be able to explain the menu to a lot of new guest and must keep workplace clean in order to be successful.
Productive...
Cashier, Cook (Former Employee) –  Opa-locka, FL 33054April 19, 2017
Very productive and fun environment Great benefits and plenty room for advancement. Management were amazing, and also the work culture. The best part were the customers, they always made the day go by faster.
Pros
Open mind & free sprit
Cons
There are not
To sum it up it's great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAApril 18, 2017
Great company to work for great environment great chance to practice customer service and people skills I would recommend anyone to work for this organization 5 star in my book
Wingstop
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOApril 14, 2017
Love the food, love the culture. As a whole the company was great. Wingstop takes great pride in their franchisees and it shows. The fries are the best!
It was an okay job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXApril 12, 2017
I love to work the register and take orders in person or through the phone. My co workers were a little in appropriate ThAts one thing I did not like
Fun work place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXApril 11, 2017
I really enjoyed working at wingstop. It was a fun work place and I enjoy interacting with customers. The managers and staff were easy to work with also.
learn lots of food prep techniques
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAApril 10, 2017
the hardest part of the job was the turn over rate, I love working with the customers and making them happy, it was my first management job I relished in the responsibility
Pros
discounted food
Cons
turn over rate
Fun eviroment
COOK, SERVER, STORE MANANGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2017
Always a good day at work boss was cool staff was pretty close hardest part of job was inventory most fun job I consider to have we were like a family.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
not competitive hours
Was fun and simple
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLApril 9, 2017
I worked there for about a year, and enjoyed my time there, a little slow paced for me but i did enjoy the change of pace. Simple inventory and upkeep of the restaurant.
Pros
Stable slow paced
Cons
No room for advancement
Fast Paced with a great staff and customers.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAApril 7, 2017
Started the day by making sure the night crew finished their cleaning list, take last night shipment of food and sauces. Start Fryers and system. Look at schedule to make sure whomever is coming is still available unless needed.
Nice loving place to work
Cashier/Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 6, 2017
This is an outstanding place to eat. The people there have a great heart, and they work very hard to make the people happy. The food is great the restaurant stays clean. They make your order in the time you are told. The managers are great when it comes to problems. They quickly find a way to fix the issue that's going on in a friendly and nice way
Cons
short staff
it's not too bad. nice job
Main Cook (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 6, 2017
i have been working at WING STOP for four years and i think it's a pretty cool job.never had any problems with any co.worker.but the only thing corporate never offers any benefits
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
and no short breaks
amazing
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  hwy 6April 5, 2017
It's actually a really great company. I love it. I just never get anytime to relax. So I have guaranteed hours. I love it. I make money! But I can't spend it. How busy I am at work.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Productive, Fast enviorment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXApril 4, 2017
Wingstop was my very first job. It was also one that took me about three weeks to finally get used to the whole system and enviorment. After that everything was so easy and lenient. Yes working about 12 hour shifts a day would get to you and so would so many customers walking through the door but it was something that was also fast and fun to do. I learned alot regarding my customer service skills I wasnt afraid to talk to customers and make them feel satisfied and at home.
Pros
Free lunches, Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Such an outgoing work invironment! Loved working there.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 31, 2017
When I first started working at Wingstop I was a little shy. That only lasted the first couple of days because all of the employees made me feel welcomed and loved! With that being said, work went by fast because I made friends with everyone there.
Pros
Free lunches, 50% off when not working, ciggarette breaks, treat you like family
Cons
Busy during sport seasons, hot because of the fryers
terrible management
Rancho Cucamonga - Cashier (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 31, 2017
the owner does not pay you for mandatory meetings and there are no benefits with the job or discounts and rarely works with your schedule. some breaks
Pros
gives you hours
Cons
no discounts, takes away hours for calling off, and some breaks
Fast and hard working location and service
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMarch 31, 2017
Clock in on a register, ensure everything is set up and ready to go, such as cookies, chicken, tea, yeast rolls, side condiments, etc.

Management was okay, but seemed to favor a lot. It is a fast food environment so it involved a lot of fast-pace work and ensuring customer satisfactory.

The hardest part of the job was cleaning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wingstop. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8