Wingstop Employee Reviews

wingstop
shift lead (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 17, 2018
Wingstop was a good experience. The GM at the time didnt train anyone properly and when confronted by his bosses he would blame others for his apparent lack of leadership. he quit shortly after i left the company.
I love Wingstop
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 17, 2018
I love ❤️ Wingstop I can work all day with them and all night. It’s a fun place to work at and you get alone with your co workers your employees and the boss.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shirt breaks
Cool place to work not enough pay.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXFebruary 17, 2018
I learned a lot about delegating and managing. Worked with nice people that are motivated to achieving customer satisfaction. The hardest part about the job is not being paid enough for doing manager duties.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low salary
Corporate staffed full of unqualified candidates
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 14, 2018
This place has the largest turnover store and corporate level. 90% of upper level jobs were achieved just from knowing someone. General managers are underpaid and have the worst bonus structure. District manager has no clue at all of how to operate a restaurant or manage people. The job is extremely micro managed and you are told what your schedule will be. No upper level support being that most Hr and upper management are all in close relations with each other so if you have a issue they will let you go even if you did nothing wrong.
Pros
Opens at 1030
Cons
Low pay, horrible upper management, worst benefits ever, poorly ran corporation
CREW MEMBER/SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 13, 2018
Wingstop was by far the best place i have worked, the management was great and the staff was amazing. Once i got my promotion to shift leader the only bad thing was I felt i wasn't getting paid enough for what i did
it were tvs in there to watch the game
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSFebruary 12, 2018
do the things i needed to do to get prepared for my shift count my drawer make and cup ranch and blue cheese make sure its tea and straws and tops for guests
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks sometimes
Productive , fun workplace, my employees are cool and my managers are the best.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bergenfield, NJFebruary 11, 2018
Good job , I got used to what I had to do and Got the hang of it fast . I like the job my co workers and managers are really nice. We really work as a team there , especially on busy days.
Pros
Long enough Breaks
Cons
Not paid enough
Fun
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 10, 2018
This is a really fun place to work in. It can be hectic but I still love it. I would definitely recommend working at an establishment such as this one.
Pros
Free food and discounts
Cons
Can be hectic
Funplace to work okay management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 9, 2018
Great place with great people management is okay really too much pwer to there head could be better but overall good job easy tasks to do during the shift
Pros
Free lunches and discounts on days off
Cons
Pay for your uniform on checks taken out on check
Fun working atmosphere
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2018
Very fast paced job. My coworkers are very friendly and fun. It is located inside a casino, so you get the chance to meet people all over the world. Easy menu so it was really easy to learn.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Worked here for 1 year there food is amazing I loved cooking wings all the good flavors I'm getting hungry talking about it good place to work at fun place
Pros
Free wings
Cons
Messy
Self guided work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAFebruary 5, 2018
It was a short time working at this location but overall a good experience. Management and staff were very friendly and helpful. The customer base was also very fair.
busy environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAFebruary 2, 2018
This job consists of a lot of work. Taking orders from the phone online and walk-ins also after someone left you to need to clean up after them and make sure everyone is well taken care of.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
bad management
Fun and Energetic
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 2, 2018
Great enviroment to work in. Coworker's were fun and outgoing. Teamwork was at it's best due to being busy. Great management and great employers that were always supportive in helping everyone out.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great job
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 1, 2018
Days are slow and nights are busier. Better signage and placement of store would help. Hardest part of job and getting everything out on a timely manner when everyone shows up at the same time.
A fun place t work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDFebruary 1, 2018
Wingstop have helped me strive and helped me become the independent, hard working individual I am today. The work setting is great but during rush hour it get really busy. my favorite part!
Pros
Set schedules
Cons
Fast food
Very stressful environment with inconsistent hours.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 31, 2018
I have been Working there for quite a while now and the managment there is very poor, messing up on schedules and failing on promises of a consistent schedule, pay is usually minimal as to minimum wage prior to entry. First week there I taught myself with managment not training me and with hostile owners who don’t reward for hard work but only punish. Although workers are very good people and working with them isn’t terrible for the lack of compensation and stress from managment it is overall not worth the time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, no discounts, no benefits, minimal pay, non consistent hours
filthy and stressful.
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CAJanuary 31, 2018
The wing stop i work at was extremely dirty and we constantly had issues with mice which was very stressful to undergo while in a restaurant constantly worried if we will get someone sick. this is ultimately what made me leave and seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
small kitchen
Bad work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 31, 2018
Interviewed for a job and told I was hired. Only to find out 2 weeks later they over hired and let me go without notice. Terrible management who cant handle employees.
Awesome place
Sr. Project Manager Western US (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75240January 31, 2018
Great team and chemistry with all employees. Fun environment. Flexible and collaborative thinking from the Construction and design team. Field operations are fabulous and are the back bone of the company.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
70% + Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wingstop. Our community is ready to answer.