Android Engineer--Application Developments
This individual has the responsibility to own current and future roadmap, development of next generation open, application runtime environment and UI / UX paradigm in the US market. A passion for owning the next, best in industry, mobile user experience, with an acknowledgment that technology development is critical will position this individual to succeed in this role.
This individual will be an expert in all phases of service development from initial concept design, prototyping, development, implementation and product roadmap (technical) maintenance. Familiarity with mobile content, mobiletechnologies and service platforms is critical as is prior expertise in building and launching consumer oriented services with or at a mobile software or solutions company.
- Ideation: Working in a highly creative team where innovation is rewarded with opportunities to implement.
- Technical Requirements development: Must be able to fully own the overall success to the business, individual will build the technical structure of the business case and locate and insert all relevant inputs.
- Partner Selection on development: Through existing knowledge and industry research, individual will be able to select the best partner to assist in the implementation of services. Partners may be selected from both internal and external resources.
- Performance tracking and roadmap adjustment: Understand, execute and respond to various metrics collection platforms for each service.
- Coordinate regularly with HQ Technical and R&D Resources
- Developer Engagement: Own the roadmap of Toolsets and Platforms presented to mobile developer community.
- 5-8 years of experience with mobile or web-based company in a product engineering or product development role.
- 3-4 years of experience with services development with Android.
- Prior experience and mature understanding of the product development process.
- Deep engagement on UX / UI testing of mobile applications
- Technical Requirement documentation (Technical) whiz
- Very strong Technical analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
- Works very collaboratively across R&D global teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Software Architecture or relevant technology field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Mature understanding of building, operating, and launching services in the US market.
- Capable of managing several high profile programs and project activities to completion.
- Ability to influence content partners to support services technology strategy.
- Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Indeed - 22 months ago