WinnResidential

WinnResidential Employer Reviews

Enjoyable work place at the grove .
Maintenance Senior Superintendent (Current Employee), Merced, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: company pays all major holidays.
Cons: short maintenance staff.
Early Morning review Work Orders That come Over Night , Make a plan for the day on how and who will execute the work orders while the rest of the team picks up the grounds, dumpsters and remove graffiti. Before lunch Maintenance crew gathers to make a plan to execute the vacantcy turns and wipe down of the rent ready units.

I have learn that having – more... a plan for the day can be very helpfull , to get the job done right and in a timely manner.

The co-workers are a key of success for the daily job we all know our duties and we all take pride in our jobs.

I don't think there is a hard part on the job , I believe there are challenges , and if you are a person that likes challenges this is the right job for you.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day brings something different , new challenges and every day I learn something new. – less
Excellent Company to work for.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: early closing on holidays
Cons: none that i can think of.
Extremely busy office with a staff of 8 responsible for the overall management of 559 units. Great work environment with well trained coworkers. The most difficult part of the job was delinquency and evictions.
a day at winn
Cash Management Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 5, 2013
• Open, close and update various types of bank accounts for newly established and existing sites
• Prepare paperwork for the bank, obtaining signatures and special instructions from sites and owners
• Research missing funds and assist co-workers on the site level with any needs they may have with our bank
• Update and maintain many tracking and master – more... list to ensure all accounting is in order for other departments
• Issue checks through positive pay system on a daily basis for Military sites using servicing systems and various banking systems
• Monitor Positive Pay exceptions on a daily basis. Working on paying or rejecting the items based on information found in the servicing system and communicating with the site staff – less
Consistent workplace, multiple policies and procedures, excellent training.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 25, 2013
Pros: excellent and constant training
Cons: health insurance cost.
Very busy workplace. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the policies and procedures. Company is very regimented and consistent. Above average service given. Excellent training programs. Multiple reports monthly no exceptions on time and accuracy must be perfect. Fast Paced.
Exceptional Customer Service & Family Oriented Company
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXJuly 19, 2013
Helping assist military families in showing them their new homes and providing exceptional customer service to them day in and day out. I learned that going the extra mile really brings a smile to residents faces and they truly appreciate and trust you. My management was very fair and helpful in teaching the workers in the office upper management operations – more... in case they weren't in the office we could handle any situation. My coworkers were very outgoing, organized, professional, respectful, and had great work ethics. The hardest part of my job was when a resident felt nothing was being done to address any problem they might have been having and fixing it to the quality they were wanting. The most enjoyable part of my job was the team building we had every thursday morning before regular business hours. It showed us how to work together as one huge team even though we were split up into different villages of housing. The appreciation that was given to those rising and going above and beyond their job duties. – less
Alot of turnover
Property Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMay 5, 2013
Overall WinnResidential is a good company, but the in New York City it needs big help