WinnResidential

WinnResidential Employer Reviews

What I Learned
Customer Service Respresentative (Former Employee), Fort Drum NYOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good pay, benefits
Cons: poor management
I applied at Winn Residential at the Fort Drum New York Location. I am a Military Spouse who currently lives on base. The interview went great and I really enjoyed the Head Manager of the Maintenance Department. However I was Let go after only 2 weeks of work, because someone in the office accused me of looking at residents info. I guess that is a problem – more... they have had, I however am not sure what I did wrong. In my eyes I was still learning the Yardi system and if I was in a screen I should not have been why didn't they tell me or help me. I got the feeling early on in the position the Head dispatcher did not like me. In my opinion I was a threat to her. I have a great heart and am a good person. I learned if you live on post don't apply for Winn. It may be a great company but I feel how my experience was handled was unprofessional. I feel like they set me up for failure and that is not a good feeling. – less
would not recommend
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), DORCHESTER, MASeptember 20, 2014
Not compensated for the high demand that is required and not a lot of support for the employees.
Very Good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Cambridge, MASeptember 8, 2014
Very Good place to workuioh;ewqb iu lifr giylrgfliryegflieywrgfbleiurgfblieuyhgfbvieyuhgfbveiyuhgfvbeuijghvbeuisjhgbvieukdjhfgvbiudjfhgbvuiedfhvbru
Oversee several CA. properties 1500 units in total, including Senior properties. Market/Tax credit properties.
Admin (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJune 28, 2014
Pros: nice company to work for
Cons: closed the northern ca. office
. Property inspections, re-certifications, compliance, audit files, vacancies, paperwork, files and communicate daily between site staff, RVP and owners. Prepared owners reports monthly and weekly reports for each site. Keep within the Fair Housing laws. Learning Asset Management. Office skills.
• Review financial operations to achieve the highest NOI – more... for each site.
• Coordinated advertising for each site and promotional needs to maximize it highest potential.
• Serve as team leader in property management issues.
• Courteous and professional communication with residents, applicants, staff and vendors.
• Collected rent, notices to tenants, site/unit inspections, paid bills, vendors, turned units, leased.
• Pre lease and lease up experience. On site experience, notices, rent collection, customer service, work orders, unit inspections, unit turns, move in and move outs, vendors, billing and budgets.
• Help with asset management with in my department. – less
Enjoyable work place at the grove .
Maintenance Senior Superintendent (Current Employee), Merced, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: company pays all major holidays.
Cons: short maintenance staff.
Early Morning review Work Orders That come Over Night , Make a plan for the day on how and who will execute the work orders while the rest of the team picks up the grounds, dumpsters and remove graffiti. Before lunch Maintenance crew gathers to make a plan to execute the vacantcy turns and wipe down of the rent ready units.

I have learn that having – more... a plan for the day can be very helpfull , to get the job done right and in a timely manner.

The co-workers are a key of success for the daily job we all know our duties and we all take pride in our jobs.

I don't think there is a hard part on the job , I believe there are challenges , and if you are a person that likes challenges this is the right job for you.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day brings something different , new challenges and every day I learn something new. – less
Excellent Company to work for.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: early closing on holidays
Cons: none that i can think of.
Extremely busy office with a staff of 8 responsible for the overall management of 559 units. Great work environment with well trained coworkers. The most difficult part of the job was delinquency and evictions.
a day at winn
Cash Management Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 5, 2013
• Open, close and update various types of bank accounts for newly established and existing sites
• Prepare paperwork for the bank, obtaining signatures and special instructions from sites and owners
• Research missing funds and assist co-workers on the site level with any needs they may have with our bank
• Update and maintain many tracking and master – more... list to ensure all accounting is in order for other departments
• Issue checks through positive pay system on a daily basis for Military sites using servicing systems and various banking systems
• Monitor Positive Pay exceptions on a daily basis. Working on paying or rejecting the items based on information found in the servicing system and communicating with the site staff – less
Consistent workplace, multiple policies and procedures, excellent training.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 25, 2013
Pros: excellent and constant training
Cons: health insurance cost.
Very busy workplace. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the policies and procedures. Company is very regimented and consistent. Above average service given. Excellent training programs. Multiple reports monthly no exceptions on time and accuracy must be perfect. Fast Paced.
Alot of turnover
Property Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMay 5, 2013
Overall WinnResidential is a good company, but the in New York City it needs big help