Oversee several CA. properties 1500 units in total, including Senior properties. Market/Tax credit properties.
Admin (Former Employee) – Roseville, CA – June 28, 2014
. Property inspections, re-certifications, compliance, audit files, vacancies, paperwork, files and communicate daily between site staff, RVP and owners. Prepared owners reports monthly and weekly reports for each site. Keep within the Fair Housing laws. Learning Asset Management. Office skills.
• Review financial operations to achieve the highest NOI for each site.
• Coordinated advertising for each site and promotional needs to maximize it highest potential.
• Serve as team leader in property management issues.
• Courteous and professional communication with residents, applicants, staff and vendors.
• Collected rent, notices to tenants, site/unit inspections, paid bills, vendors, turned units, leased.
• Pre lease and lease up experience. On site experience, notices, rent collection, customer service, work orders, unit inspections, unit turns, move in and move outs, vendors, billing and budgets.
• Help with asset management with in my department.
Nice company to work for
Closed the Northern CA. office