Winona National Bank

Winona National Bank Employee Reviews

It is a good place to work.
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNJanuary 23, 2013
Getting to work early was normal for me. I would normally be the first one in the accounting department and would open the office and get the coffee going. The next item on the agenda was to read all emails before the work day actually began. The work would then depend on the time of day and month. It would range between putting through payoffs, reconciling the General Ledger accounts, end of month entries, A/P and A/R for an affiliate to compiling and consolidating FS. Working at Winona National Bank has helped me grow as a person and in my career. I was promoted three times in the 10+ years that I worked there. The people I worked with were usually very informative in their positions and fun to work with. Management was hard to get to know, but tried to make it a fun place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to figure out solutions to any problems that cropped up with my duties or for co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me was the political/social interactions that take place in any office. I like to do my job to the best of my ability and get judged by my success in my job.
good 401k, co-workers