Winona National Bank Employee Reviews

Great culture, benefits and leadership!
Coworker (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNJuly 6, 2017
Winona National Bank is a great company to work for! The leadership team really cares about the work we do and the people; they are actively working year-round to keep a great culture for the coworkers. The CEO meets with each new hire which is something I have not seen before.

Benefits:
It is nice to be a part of a company that cares and gives back to the community. Benefits are great with an awesome 401(k) match, paid volunteer hours and flexible scheduling so you don't have to use your PTO for appointments.
Pros
401(k) Match, Great Culture, Awesome Leadership
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Teller (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNJuly 1, 2017
The workplace is very fun and everyone is so helpful. Everyone was very welcoming. The management is always there when ever you need them. They're just a phone call/email away.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, great coworkers
Excellent internship experience at the bank
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNFebruary 25, 2013
Last summer I was able to gain a lot of Marketing experience while interning at Winona National Bank. Fortunately I was able to sit in on a number of various meetings regarding the marketing side of the bank. While I was only an intern, I was still able to take on specific jobs and responsibilities. I truly enjoyed my time at Winona National Bank.
It is a good place to work.
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNJanuary 23, 2013
Getting to work early was normal for me. I would normally be the first one in the accounting department and would open the office and get the coffee going. The next item on the agenda was to read all emails before the work day actually began. The work would then depend on the time of day and month. It would range between putting through payoffs, reconciling the General Ledger accounts, end of month entries, A/P and A/R for an affiliate to compiling and consolidating FS. Working at Winona National Bank has helped me grow as a person and in my career. I was promoted three times in the 10+ years that I worked there. The people I worked with were usually very informative in their positions and fun to work with. Management was hard to get to know, but tried to make it a fun place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to figure out solutions to any problems that cropped up with my duties or for co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me was the political/social interactions that take place in any office. I like to do my job to the best of my ability and get judged by my success in my job.
Pros
good 401k, co-workers
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Winona National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8